JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A citizen cannot sue a sitting president. However, a citizen can sue a president after that president no longer holds that office, for things he/she did before they became president (not while they held the office). Dementia Joe fits this criterion, since he slandered Kyle during the 2020 campaign. It might be that Kyle just has to wait a little while before he can bring suit against the doddering old fool.
Not sure this will happen as I saw a report there is a two year limitation on bringing suits over slander.

As has been said a bazillion times, it's not his gun. So no, he won't be getting it back.

More likely, Dominic Black, Rittenhouse's friend who lied on his 4473 and bought the gun in a straw purchase for Rittenhouse, will be the one with issues to deal with. Specifically, a PIMA-prison issue, once the AFT is done with him...
This seems as hard to get through to people as it was for so many MSNBCers to realize that Pedo, Woman Beater and Lefty were all white.

GOA is gifting KR an AR, and frankly he can have one of mine if he wants. It would be an honor.

I am curious too! But I heard in court Kyles friend that bought the rifle has a court date with the same prosecutor after The Rittenhouse trial. They will determine if he can prove any crime in that purchase too!
I think after that trial Rittenhouse's friend could have a claim to it! DR
Um, no. Go back and read this. Dominic Black admitted to purchasing the rifle for Rittenhouse, and he lied on his 4473 (Box 11.a).
That makes Black guilty of a straw purchase. He will find his way to PIMA-prison. No, I don't expect anyone will be getting that rifle back...

Last Edited:
Um, no. Go back and read this. Dominic Black admitting to purchasing the rifle for Rittenhouse, and he lied on his 4473 (Box 11.a).
That makes Black guilty of a straw purchase. He will find his way to PIMA-prison. No, I don't expect anyone will be getting that rifle back...
Crying shame. It's a national treasure now. I would bet that rifle could fetch 25G at auction.

When you are talking about a kid with no serious priors, having already helped put out fires and provide medical attention to others that night, then being assaulted by a pedophile/rapist and a felon, then defending himself. To say, "maybe his own fault…"

I recommend not carrying a gun, it might be your own fault if you have to use it to defend yourself - better never go anywhere either, might be your fault if you did and something happened.
I agree,
Unfortunately you can't fix stupid no matter how much common sense is presented...

A citizen cannot sue a sitting president. However, a citizen can sue a president after that president no longer holds that office, for things he/she did before they became president (not while they held the office). Dementia Joe fits this criterion, since he slandered Kyle during the 2020 campaign. It might be that Kyle just has to wait a little while before he can bring suit against the doddering old fool.

This kid will have ZERO problems finding a law firm to start the paper work. Since they will get a cut of every settlement. POTUS is FAR from the only one they will go after.
I heard on Billy Cunnigham's show on 11/21 that KR was being represented by the same lawyer who is representing Nick Sandmann in his lawsuits against the media. As I recall from the interview, the attorney said that Biden would be the first defendant, and that he could be sued while in office. If I'm not mistaken, he cited the precedent of Bill Clinton being sued by Paula Jones. Shortly after that, KR made the statement (I think it was during his interview with Tucker Carlson) that Brandon had defamed him. So, I wouldn't be surprised...

"Todd McMurtry, who helped Sandman reach a hefty defamation settlement with CNN, told Fox News last week that he thinks Rittenhouse may very well have a solid case against now-President Joe Biden, who used the teenager's image and implied he was a white supremacist during the 2020 campaign."

"What you take from that tweet is that Kyle Rittenhouse was using his rifle and engaging in White supremacist misconduct so it's actionable," McMurtry said, adding that such a case wasn't "necessarily going to win, but it's actionable."

"The attorney also noted that as Biden was not yet president at the time, he wouldn't be able to benefit from any kind of executive or congressional immunity."

OK, I get it...

:s0140:

Among Christians it is known that God permits evil so that He alone may bring good from it. I hope and pray that this is just such a case.

From Wiki:

VerdictNot guilty on all charges
LitigationA lawsuit against Rittenhouse and other parties was filed but withdrawn for undisclosed reasons[2]

"Withdrawn for undisclosed reasons" is legal speak for the bottom just fell out of their case. Conversely, there is a now a reinforced concrete foundation beneath Mr. Rittenhouse's soon to be filed cases.
Hm, seems like a lot of religion…

Different standard of proof, damages are hard to prove.
Also, the couple of exploitative lawyers Kyle had initially made him look like a rightwing extremist, had him posing with Proud Boys, who apparently contributed to his legal fund, etc. Kept him in prison for more time than needed, apparently so they could raise more money for themselves for legal fees through social media. So they had him acting like a white supremicist etc. He had to fire those lawyers and get new ones. I suspect Kyle's posing with Proud Boys is going to damage any case he might have had for defamation.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top