JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the head shots finally did it, very unusual case. center mass shots may not work. extremities and head may be more debilitating and painful.

The bad guy did something I always reccomend, close the distance. It unnerves the crap out of somebody, the officer was incredibly lucky.

Now unfailingly he goes to work carrying 145 handgun rounds, all 9 mm. These include three extra 17-round magazines for his primary sidearm (currently a Glock 17), plus two 33-round mags tucked in his vest, as well as the backup gun. Besides all that, he's got 90 rounds for the AR-15 that now rides in a rack up front.

Paranoia?

Gramins shook his head and said "Preparation."
Good answer when the gun grabbing nuts ask why you need more than 10 rds in a mag.

Why we must have big magizines. Until citizens are 100% guaranteed they will be protected or 100% guaranteed a tyrant won't take over the country, or 100% guaranteed America won't be attacked, WE ALL MUST HAVE THE CAPABILITY AND "CAPICITY" TO DEFEND.
The 100% guarantee will never be there. It is up to us...period ! Unlike other country's, we will NEVER give up the freedom to defend. Its that simple. This article is just one of tens of thousands why !

I have a question: Are LEO's allowed to carry hollowpoint ammunition like Gold Dot's in their service pistols? I firmly believe HP's in .45 or 9mm are about equal in stopping power and would be my pick for a defensive ammunition.

I have a question: Are LEO's allowed to carry hollowpoint ammunition like Gold Dot's in their service pistols? I firmly believe HP's in .45 or 9mm are about equal in stopping power and would be my pick for a defensive ammunition.

Don't know about every department, but I know of 3 in Oregon that do, from first hand experience.

Lots of questions.
I'll still put my faith in the 45 ACP.

BUT here is a point of info.
Also ask a Maori.

The first 2 links didnt come live.
Justcopy and paste them into your browser.

http://www.activeresponsetraining.net/tag/stopping-power

http://www.gunworld.com/buyers-guides/ammo/106-years-of-outstanding-performance-from-the-45-acp-story-and-photos-by-dr-martin-d-topper/

http://www.shootingillustrated.com/index.php/870/handgun-stopping-power/

the head shots finally did it, very unusual case. center mass shots may not work. extremities and head may be more debilitating and painful.

The bad guy did something I always reccomend, close the distance. It unnerves the crap out of somebody, the officer was incredibly lucky.

The two shots that will put ANYONE down.
A headshot.
A good hip shot. Which will put them in position for a head shot.
Monopods don' t move well.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

"I have to much ammo!" said nobody. Ever!

He was transported to a trauma center where Gramins also was taken. They shared an ER bay with only a curtain between them as medical personnel fought unsuccessfully to save the robber’s life.

At one point Gramins heard a doctor exclaim, “We may as well stop. Every bag of blood we give him ends up on the floor. This guy’s like Swiss cheese. Why’d that cop have to shoot him so many times!”

No doubt who this doctor voted for and where he stands on the 2nd ammendment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top