JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With the right ammunition (HP's) .308 is a definite threat stopper close in with sub par shot placement plus semi-auto is faster reloading time when it counts.;)

Or these:
p_749003149_1.jpg

Yes

Stomper already did

But you both forgot about the first post.

Hold it RIGHT there, Mr..... I did NOT forget about the first post, my fellow former M60 gunner.

And I quote...

Please don't just say it is America so why not?

I didn't just say "it is America..." I said, "because... GALIL" AND I also said "'Murcia". Now had you said, "please don't include saying, 'because it is America'", you might have a case (although I'd still probably argue with you anyway).

So legally and technically I complied with your parameter(s)... while not complying with your parameters. You clearly have NO IDEA of the deviously genius minds you're dealing with around here.

:s0108:

Last Edited:
Hold it.... I did NOT forget about the first post my fellow former M60 gunner.

Hold it RIGHT there, Mr..... I did NOT forget about the first post my, fellow former M60 gunner.

And I quote...

I didn't just say "it is America..." I said, "because... GALIL" AND I also said "'Murcia". Now had you said, "please don't include saying, 'because it is America'", you might have a case (although I'd still probably argue with you anyway).

So legally and technically I complied with your parameter(s)... while not complying with your parameters. You clearly have NO IDEA of the deviously genius minds you're dealing with around here.

:s0108:
I concede! You sir are correct based on semantics! I should have clarified better!
lol
:D:s0140:

If you want to buy an AR10; consider a company that makes the entire platform "in house" as your 1st choice. Amalgamated ARs may...may not be the most reliable...may not be.

Also, AR10s can slam-fire; the inertia in the bolt can send the firing pin into a primer. Some brands have a slam-fire prevention spring on the firing pin.

JP Enterprises markets a great extractor!

...so I've read in an article somewhere...:rolleyes:

Training addendum; budget time and resources into "Reacting to Counter Attack". A Support by Fire position is suseptable to counter attacks from the rear and flanks.. Some prefer to hump a 12GA with slugs and buckshot to defeat such a threat in which war-dogs are a preferred weapon.

Last Edited:
If you want to buy an AR10; consider a company that makes the entire platform "in house" as your 1st choice. Amalgamated ARs may...may not be the most reliable...may not be.

Also, AR10s can slam-fire; the inertia in the bolt can send the firing pin into a primer. Some brands have a slam-fire prevention spring on the firing pin.

JP Enterprises markets a great extractor!

...so I've read in an article somewhere...:rolleyes:

Training addendum; budget time and resources into "Reacting to Counter Attack". A Support by Fire position is suseptable to counter attacks from the rear and flanks.. Some prefer to hump a 12GA with slugs and buckshot to defeat such a threat in which war-dogs are a preferred weapon.

Alright, take it easy there, Gladius Maximus!! o_O :D

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor Marcus Aurelius, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife – and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top