JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know a guy who has one (not a gun guy) that he aquired as a gift years ago. He said he will never do anything with it and asked if I wanted to buy it. I told him that to me, it was worth $100, and that's what I would pay. He agreed. I also told him that they are quite expensive online, but I couldn't tell him why. Is it for retro builds?
DPMS Panther LR 308 Lower Receiver .308 Win Black Stripped

Last Edited:
I know a guy who has one (not a gun guy) that he aquired as a gift years ago. He said he will never do anything with it and asked if I wanted to buy it. I told him that to me, it was worth $100, and that's what I would pay. He agreed. I also told him that they are quite expensive online, but I couldn't tell him why. Is it for retro builds?
DPMS Panther LR 308 Lower Receiver .308 Win Black Stripped

No idea. It's a little more material than an AR15, and probably not produced in the quantities or by the larger number of suppliers, but other than that, I don't get the sometimes very big price difference either. $100 seems more than fair.

Market value. I've seen various AR10/308 stripped lowers go for upto $550. I was able to put a Palmetto State Armory PA 10 for just over $700. Today you could do one for $550 complete.

Without the media sending folks into a frenzy and an overstock of product it's now a buyers market. I have a few ARs I'd like to sell but not a a big loss. I'd gift the before losing that much.

Yeah I don't get it. Buds has them for $240. I was just curious if I was missing why they are more than double some other manufacturers. Roll marks don't mean much to me either way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top