JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I understand. We have our own ways and there's nothing wrong with that. The faster the powder the less you can use, the more you save. I'm more into the safety and versatility than thrifty as far as powder goes.

Whoa, WHOA, WHOA! I'm not into max velocities, just plinking, cleanliness and easy measuring. LOL Well, and if I got way more than I needed I could help the community and sell a few lbs.

I saw that it's been available and was inexpensive. I just think we're headed for another "Can't find" hand gun powder crisis and want to buff-up my supply.

Thanks guys. I guess I was probably looking for why I WOULDN'T like it.

So did you get way more than you needed? I am out of HS 6 and a pound of powder will last me a year, so………

jim

PS don't start another powder panic please! :)

Meh, I'll stick with Power Pistol :)

124gr plated X Treme
7.1 PP
1345 /1355fps
5.5 in KKM

8.1 HS 6
Works better
No pressure signs with either

IMAG1233-1.jpg

IMAG1233-1.jpg

So did you get way more than you needed? I am out of HS 6 and a pound of powder will last me a year, so………

jim

PS don't start another powder panic please! :)

Sorry @Bing I didn't see you had posted to this thread....I didn't order powder. Powder Valley has had HS-6 right along for some time now though, in 1# and 8#. I've got enough for awhile myself.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top