JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I finished my large run of 40 S&W.

Believe it or not, there are 1157 cartridges in that 50 cal ammo box.

Total run, including the 608 rounds I cranked out last week - 1,765.

Between that and the 9mm I just loaded a couple of weeks ago - I should be set for the winter.

Next project is deconstructing about 400 rounds of 357 handholds I picked up for free, salvaging the components and then reloading.

Cheers.

IMG_2835 Large.jpeg

Today I finished my large run of 40 S&W.

Believe it or not, there are 1157 cartridges in that 50 cal ammo box.

Total run, including the 608 rounds I cranked out last week - 1,765.

Between that and the 9mm I just loaded a couple of weeks ago - I should be set for the winter.

Next project is deconstructing about 400 rounds of 357 handholds I picked up for free, salvaging the components and then reloading.

Cheers.

View attachment 1756399
How do you like that win 244? I appreciate your load tag. Nice looking rounds.

How do you like that win 244? I appreciate your load tag. Nice looking rounds.
It meters like Titegroup and load weights are almost identical. Shoots the same. Hard to tell if it is really cleaner (as it is touted to be). It's versatile - there's load data for most major handgun cartridges. It's available when other powders aren't. Just a good, general, plinking powder.

I dunno, buddy. A whole lot of those look pretty sketchy and likely to blow up your firearm. You could take an eye out!!

Tell ya what. Go ahead and bring them on over. I'll do a "rapid disassembly" on them for ya and send the brass back for a redo.

No charge as long as you promise to pay the favor forward. I'm just nice like that.✌️

I dunno, buddy. A whole lot of those look pretty sketchy and likely to blow up your firearm. You could take an eye out!!

Tell ya what. Go ahead and bring them on over. I'll do a "rapid disassembly" on them for ya and send the brass back for a redo.

No charge as long as you promise to pay the favor forward. I'm just nice like that.✌️
Oh noooo. :eek: Please say it ain't so. I'll be right over with 500 rounds for you to test.

Rapid disassembly - is that one of those new Dillon press jobs? Or is it more of a CZ/Glock/Beretta design? Just wonderin'.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews