JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1 1/2 weeks till opening day.:s0155:

I hear there may be game blackouts in possibly 12 markets, bad economy making tickets sales a tough pitch.

Edit to add I hate no one and am a pretty easy going guy, but one thing i do hate is the Seahags. It just bites that I have always lived in there market.:(

Count me in. College is my favorite. Pro, not as much. I will watch a pro game to socialize.

But when a good college game is on (lots of scoring, evenly matched) nothing better. I have been known to scream at the TV :D

Love college football. My favorite sport. Going down to see Beavers this Saturday. They are my team.

I like the Ducks unless they win too much then I can't take it. Can't get to obnoxious myself about them since my wife is a Duck!:eek:

Ya they got their butts handed to them in the game, and Blunt is suspended for the season for his actions, but one mans actions doesn't reflect the mind set for the whole team. Ellis Powers knocked Ducks quarterback Jeremiah Masoli out of the game in the first quarter, with a concussion after a late hit in last year's game, and was only suspended one game, in fact there was a rule change because of that cheap shot. That's no excuse for what Blunt did, but nobody's blaming the whole Boise team for Powers actions....

GO DUCKS !!!!!...:s0155:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQwuLjT09Q

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews