JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nobody I talk to seems to remember this ammo I'm going to try and describe. Maybe you knowledgeable folks can help.

I used to get it about 10 years back at fairly honest Dons Machine Gun Parlor. I was a regular there before they moved and would hang out with the younger guy who was there 80% of the time. Anyway, some new Israeli ammo came in that was very odd and unique. It had a removable blue tip that aided in feeding, once removed the bullet was flush with the case and had a "nipple" that resembled the side of the button that would be on your right buttoning a shirt or pants etc. It was supposed to loose no FT lbs @ 50 yards and one out of 8 or so would penetrate a soft armor vest(so they said, 9mm).Can't remember level 2 or 3 but the vest was on display along with the bullets that had passed through. It was only out for a few months and was never seen again. They said it was illegal because of the penetration.

OK I can take a breath....Hope that description helps jogg a memory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top