JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Nobody I talk to seems to remember this ammo I'm going to try and describe. Maybe you knowledgeable folks can help.

I used to get it about 10 years back at fairly honest Dons Machine Gun Parlor. I was a regular there before they moved and would hang out with the younger guy who was there 80% of the time. Anyway, some new Israeli ammo came in that was very odd and unique. It had a removable blue tip that aided in feeding, once removed the bullet was flush with the case and had a "nipple" that resembled the side of the button that would be on your right buttoning a shirt or pants etc. It was supposed to loose no FT lbs @ 50 yards and one out of 8 or so would penetrate a soft armor vest(so they said, 9mm).Can't remember level 2 or 3 but the vest was on display along with the bullets that had passed through. It was only out for a few months and was never seen again. They said it was illegal because of the penetration.

OK I can take a breath....Hope that description helps jogg a memory.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top