JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fake trees are great... We honestly didn't even take the decorations off it from 2 years ago... just shoved it in a corner downstairs and left it there. we just had to pull it out, shake the dust off, plug it in, and voila'...

No lights. We're out in the woods. We'd only be doing it to entertain the wild critters.

The wife goes a little crazy on the inside of the house, however. She pulls boxes of crap out and covers every nook and cranny with Xmas Xcrement, and watches the Hallmark channel Xmas movies non-stop.

I spend a lot of December time in my office. I'm thinking of installing a liquor cabinet up here.

This sounds like my wife have we more xmas crap than walmart & she always misses something that we find in March
these are the lights and this is my helper

DSCN1634.JPG DSCN1635.JPG DSCN1636.JPG DSCN1637.JPG

Last Edited:
Peacock Lane was always my favorite from the time I was a kid(66 now). I remember a couple of years in the early 90's when we took our kids there and walked it,, there was one house close to Belmont on the west side of the street the owner had his restored '57 Chevrolet all lit up. Also remember watching the Christmas Ships Parade for a few years from a friends houseboat on Multnomah Channel. Now my wife puts up lights on the inside of the windows which people can see from outside.

Just put our fake tree up and decorated......I lit a fir candle (I love wood smell in my house) halfway through and made a hot toddy for me and the wife..... shes happy watching Hallmark movies as well and I get to be here with you all....wait...... got to go...another toddy beckons :)

And I thought I was the only lazy Merry season kinda guy... A lot of other things worth doing than tryin to keepin up with the younger neighbors with kid laborors. We've paid our dues....:p:p:p

Hey, I'm over 50 and I prefer to work alone as much as I can. I would NEVER use a kid to put up exterior lights on my house these days.... the lights are generally heavier than a smart-phone and they may strain something picking them up, plus they wouldn't know which end to start on when attempting to climb a ladder.

o_O:rolleyes:

Life is tough but tougher when you try to keep up with the Jones's.....

It's not so tough when you ARE the Jones's..... ;):D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews