JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
signed and mailed.

Don't see any real sense in waiting. All the political ads may not be blanant lies (generally) they are ALL mis-leading and pretty much a tad less than truthful.

So this is the first year voting for us in Oregon. Not used to the whole mail in ballot idea. Seems there could be room for error, lost ballots, ballot rigging or corruption? Has Oregon ever had it where everyone has to go in and personally vote except for a absente ballot with approval? Just wondering, and just doesn't feel right?

So this is the first year voting for us in Oregon. Not used to the whole mail in ballot idea. Seems there could be room for error, lost ballots, ballot rigging or corruption? Has Oregon ever had it where everyone has to go in and personally vote except for a absente ballot with approval? Just wondering, and just doesn't feel right?

There were walk-in polling places with mail-in voting as an option until 1998 when the citizens voted by a 69.4% margin to make vote-by-mail the only option.

Vote-by-mail in Oregon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is a common feeling from people who are not from the state. And yes I have memories of my parents going down to polls at Clackamas community college and manually voting. My Mom even counted ballots for a time, both before and after vote by mail. I frankly love the system, I can vote when I want. I can sit down with my voters pamphlet, read over the measures and supporting arguments, then fill in the ballot right there.

wifes and mine dropped at post office. we cant complain if we dont vote. little respect for those who dont vote...for either side. now that i think about it..nevermind.

Flatlander, huh? ;)

Well, on the bright side, you don't have to worry about somebody standing outside the polling place with a big stick in his hand.

The down side, as we have found up here on the north side of the Columbia, is that mail-ins can make for some - uhhh - interesting vote counting, so I appreciate your concerns.

What brought you to the Pacific Northwest besides a tired car?
:D

Sent in the ballot the day after I received it. Hand delivered to the post office (had to go there anyway)....just ready for the election to come to an end for at least a year

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top