JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is a picture from the "empty your pockets" thread:

View attachment 655186

Link to Cascadia Concealment. THE BEST.

SuperDuty?
So 8:00 would be 4:00 for a righty, do you carry straight up or at a cant forward? Sorry for all the newbie questions, just trying to figure things out before I jump in with the 45. Thanks for the holster link.

SuperDuty?
So 8:00 would be 4:00 for a righty, do you carry straight up or at a cant forward? Sorry for all the newbie questions, just trying to figure things out before I jump in with the 45. Thanks for the holster link.

Yes, 8:00 would be the same as 4:00 for a righty. The way the holster clips on to my belt I can freely move to a forward cant if needed. I also have the tension piece added to apply pressure to the belt forcing the grip into the body.

SuperDuty? No, my truck is a 150 so no SD for me. :p

Here's a couple pictures, with the light and without:

IMG_0459.jpg
IMG_0460.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg

This is the easiest way for me to personally carry. Yes it prints a small amount. No I don't really care. I did when I first started carrying though.

2BE4F4B2-CFF3-4FC2-BC19-6ED1718D4CD7.jpeg DC96AB38-FF98-4140-94EC-375A53E8ED5B.jpeg 77DAD19E-0165-4BC8-9741-B618C10D201E.jpeg 13F191C2-77B4-4076-8029-39079CA4F09F.jpeg

Carry it every damn day, appendix with an X300u and a spare 19 round mag. If that tickles your pickle aesthetically, go for it. For what its worth, I think "how it feels in the hand" while you're in a gun store or at a friends house is a terrible way to judge a handgun. You really have to shoot it. Suddenly that oh-so-nice feeling, Isn't. Conversely it may turn a M&P and H&K guy into a Glock guy once he put a few hundred down range- ask me how I know. Also I would say don't pay a premium for stippling, the Gen 5's are plenty grippy, So much so i have to wear a wife beater to keep my stomach hair intact, though it chews through WB's every 4 months, again your call if its worth the money. Pretty minimal if any printing, not that anyone notices. I'm 5'10 170ish?
IMG_3383.JPG IMG_3380 (1).JPG

View attachment 656180
I prefer the ergonomics of the M&P. Especially if you carry your Roscoe like this that manual safety option seems
like an important feature? :eek::eek::eek: Sorry not a Glock fan. I prefer american made and designed. I know some
Glocks are made in the USA.
View attachment 656179
I have complete faith in my Glock. I don't have a need or a want for a manual safety. I don't carry anything other than a Glock.

View attachment 656180
I prefer the ergonomics of the M&P. Especially if you carry your Roscoe like this that manual safety option seems
like an important feature? :eek::eek::eek: Sorry not a Glock fan. I prefer american made and designed. I know some
Glocks are made in the USA.
View attachment 656179
Fortunately, Glocks still won't go off if you don't touch the trigger, whether it's carried appendix, 9 o'clock, 3 o'clock or small off the back. It would behoove you to not "upgrade" the gun with silly gimmicks like skelotonized disconnectors, weird triggers and TiN safety plungers, to keep the guns Internal functional safeties just that, functional. I prefer the ergonomics of the M&P too, but Ergos don't make you (at least me) shoot better. As for being American made, yes some are made here with Austrian small lower parts. Personally, I just want the best product possible If it stands between me and going to hell, regardless where it's made.

Dude, you're coming on a Glock thread trying to convince people Glocks aren't a good choice/quality carry firearm...... We get it, you don't like Glock. We don't care.
Dude? :D You like Glocks good for you. Don't care what type of pistol you carry. I have never seen anyone carry a
pistol like that? I have seen some $hit go sideways. I have shot matches at every gun club in the Portland area for the past 30 years.
Rule number 1 ALWAYS point your firearm in a safe direction.:confused: You violate Rule #1 your gone. At the IDPA match I shot
last Saturday you draw and re-holster like that they would kick you off the range.:oops: I know you probably don't care
about the 'Rules' but they are there for very good reasons.

Dude, you're coming on a Glock thread trying to convince people Glocks aren't a good choice/quality carry firearm...... We get it, you don't like Glock. We don't care.
Dude? :D You like Glocks good for you. Don't care what type of pistol you carry. I have never seen anyone carry a
pistol like that? I have seen some $hit go sideways. I have shot matches at every gun club in the Portland area for the past 30 years.
Rule number 1 ALWAYS point your firearm in a safe direction.:confused: You violate Rule #1 your gone. At the IDPA match I shot
last Saturday you draw and re-holster like that they would kick you off the range.:oops: I know you probably don't care

Whoa, WHOA.... time out boys!! :eek:

;):D

F225E1A6-C4A8-48C8-A294-E3DFF10891DE.gif

Dude, what does this thread have to do with IDPA matches?

@Kruel J To explain my personnel background with the use of firearms. I am not just pulling crap out of
something I read on the web. Years of experience of being around other shooters. $hit happens people miss handling guns,
ADs , NDs, Stuck cases, jammed firearms, messed up reloads. I believe in following the basic rule number one that I
have taught in Hunters Ed. Mind your muzzle. You go ahead stuff that loaded pistol down the front of your pants pointed at your
crotch. You like Chevy's I like Ford's. Who cares? Everyone has personnel preferences.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads