JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I need someone local to Eugene or somewhere close with an OZ9c to help me out.

I have a Radian Ramjet/Afterburner and I've gone through two slides trying to find one that's compatible with my OZ9. Tolerance stacking seems to be the issue, but I need to verify if my particular Zev is the issue or if it's all Zev OZ9's.

Do either of the slides work with a standard barrel instead of the ramjet/afterburner?

Why not put the comp/barrel on the slide that came with the OZ9?

Do either of the slides work with a standard barrel instead of the ramjet/afterburner?

Why not put the comp/barrel on the slide that came with the OZ9?
Regular barrels work fine on one, but still wont let the slide sit flush on the other. I bought the OZ9 MBK so it didn't come with a slide.

I've done tons of part swapping and the only thing I don't have is a separate OZ9. If my parts will fit on another OZ9 it would make the issue clear.

Regular barrels work fine on one, but still wont let the slide sit flush on the other. I bought the OZ9 MBK so it didn't come with a slide.

I've done tons of part swapping and the only thing I don't have is a separate OZ9. If my parts will fit on another OZ9 it would make the issue clear.
Gotcha. All I know is tighter tolerances can create more problems. Not that it's a bad thing but they can be finicky.

Radian uses super tight tolerances in all the stuff they create.

IMG_2631.jpeg IMG_2632.jpeg

I run an oz9, had the same problem, if you sand the bottom part of the barrel (the part that locks up against the slide lock), take off a little at a time and eventually it will lock up properly and your good to go, took me 3 barrels to figure out but now I have ran 2k rounds of steel and brass ammo through it and not had a single jam.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top