JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So it seems my gun decided it wanted to learn a new skill this week. Has yours learned any new tricks?
20240108_180654.jpg

Nope, the only magnet mount I have is in my vehicle for it and I've used it less than 20 times and only for short durations.
I always though it didnt take much to magnetize metal with a magnet, and those vehicle magnet mounts I assume are pretty strong magnets?

Entertaining; however, finely ground iron is literally everywhere and it will be attracted and adhere to the magnetized metal. I can't think of any way that'd be good for your EDC's action.
That's why it get's a monthly cleaning with being carried. I just found it funny cause this is the first time it's shown that its because magnetic. Interesting part is, it hasn't been anywhere near a magnet in over 2 months. I've got another that has been on and around magnets and it doesn't even show any signs of being magnetic, had it on the magnet holder just last week.

That is exactly the reason I've bought those magnets and haven't ever installed them. I sued to work in a fab shop and could only imagine how quickly abrasive metal would adhere to my gun. I doubt there is a way to reliably demagnetize your gun, that sux.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top