Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Who are you going to believe? Bill Gates or WACOPS?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by GunRightsCoalition, Aug 29, 2014.

1. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Who are you going to believe? Bill Gates or Washington Council of Police and Sheriffs?

Here’s what WACOPS says about I-594.

-This measure is being billed as a public safety measure but we, as law enforcement officers, do not believe that this will keep guns out of the hands of criminals or the mentally ill. They will continue to ignore the law and engage in black market transactions.

-The responsibility for enforcing this law – conducting background checks, investigating, and arresting citizens who do not comply – will fall on law enforcement diverting already scarce resources.

-The restrictive compliance measures for transfers and loans of guns will cause law abiding citizens to unintentionally commit crimes and possibly be convicted of gross misdemeanors or Class C felonies.

-There is debate as to whether this measure creates a gun registry. If it does not, the background checks are useless for enforcement. If it does, it is an infringement on the privacy rights of gun owners.

Vote No On I-594

BILLGATESvsWACOPS.jpg
    ‪#‎StopI594‬

2. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Bill who?

3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I think he's some guy that washes windows with a spray bottle and squeegee at lighted traffic intersections.

Caveman Jim likes this.