Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms Forum
Oregon Rifleworks
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Washington Who are the good, Pro 2A Legislators?

Reactions
MORE from Wilson...

Thanks for the offer to help. We need all the help we can get! Unfortunately, many of these bills have already passed from the Law & Justice Committee (I voted no) and are now in the Rules Committee, which is the last stop before a bill comes to the Senate floor for a full vote.

I will continue to oppose all of these anti-second amendment bills. Please continue to speak out with your opinions on these bills. I am with you -- but many of my colleagues are not and they need to hear from you too! You can easily send an e-mail to every member of the Senate by copying and pasting this block into the address bar:

Barbara.Bailey@leg.wa.gov; Randi.Becker@leg.wa.gov; Andy.Billig@leg.wa.gov; John.Braun@leg.wa.gov; Sharon.Brown@leg.wa.gov; Reuven.Carlyle@leg.wa.gov; Annette.Cleveland@leg.wa.gov; Steve.Conway@leg.wa.gov; Jeannie.Darneille@leg.wa.gov; mona.das@leg.wa.gov; Manka.Dhingra@leg.wa.gov; Doug.Ericksen@leg.wa.gov; phil.fortunato@leg.wa.gov; David.Frockt@leg.wa.gov; Bob.Hasegawa@leg.wa.gov; Brad.Hawkins@leg.wa.gov; Steve.Hobbs@leg.wa.gov; Jeff.Holy@leg.wa.gov; Jim.Honeyford@leg.wa.gov; Sam.Hunt@leg.wa.gov; Karen.Keiser@leg.wa.gov; Curtis.King@leg.wa.gov; Patty.Kuderer@leg.wa.gov; Marko.Liias@leg.wa.gov; John.McCoy@leg.wa.gov; Mark.Mullet@leg.wa.gov; Joe.Nguyen@leg.wa.gov; Steve.OBan@leg.wa.gov; Mike.Padden@leg.wa.gov; Guy.Palumbo@leg.wa.gov; Jamie.Pedersen@leg.wa.gov; Ann.Rivers@leg.wa.gov; Christine.Rolfes@leg.wa.gov; Rebecca.Saldana@leg.wa.gov; Jesse.Salomon@leg.wa.gov; Mark.Schoesler@leg.wa.gov; Timothy.Sheldon@leg.wa.gov; Shelly.Short@leg.wa.gov; Dean.Takko@leg.wa.gov; Kevin.VanDeWege@leg.wa.gov; Keith.Wagoner@leg.wa.gov; Maureen.Walsh@leg.wa.gov; Judy.Warnick@leg.wa.gov; Lisa.Wellman@leg.wa.gov; Claire.Wilson@leg.wa.gov; Hans.Zeiger@leg.wa.gov

deckert

Reactions
You can find EVERY legislator here Senate & House emails.
Voting records (some) are here
& some here
& here
There's a ton of ways to dig it out but I recommend each person look to the records of their legislators and write to them. IF their rep is anti-gun~2A then definitely write them. You can't sway/change their mind if you ignore them. We have to confront them, peacefully until proven otherwise, in order to sway them to our side through education.

Today, I sent EVERY legislator, senate/house, an email requesting they review the video about magazine capacity/swapping to hopefully get them to understand the futility in magazine capacity limits. I was polite, not pushy but am hoping for some 'give' to our side to prevent more worthless laws that do nothing but hurt legal/lawful gun owners.

Dan

OP
B
Reactions
For those interested, these are the websites for the some of the stronger pro2A Legislators in Olympia...communicating with them might achieve better results.

House:

Senate:

Boss

Last edited:

Slobray

Reactions
For those interested, these are the websites for the some of the stronger pro2A Legislators in Olympia...communicating with them might achieve better results.

House:

Ummm, I hope you're either joking or that you just clicked the wrong link, because cosponsoring anti-gun bills is not pro 2A in any way, shape or form!

Ray

deckert

Reactions
^^ OK, listed updated, one added, one removed. Anyone else? Chime on in.
Boss
Pretty sure we could add Skyler Rude & Bill Jenkins to the list. Like both of them told me this spring, the other party has the the house & the senate which leaves our side hog-tied..:mad:

Dan

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online