Simply Triggers
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Low Price Guns
HighLine Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales

Washington Who are the good, Pro 2A Legislators?

Boss

Reactions
Greetings,

Contacting those supporting/sponsoring this latest avalanche gun control legislation is probably going to have a finite effect, at best. Do it, but...

What about also reaching out to the best Pro-2A legislators? Even if not the reps of our particular districts, if they're getting thousands letters/calls/emails due to the fact they'll listen while others won't, they can still be a voice/advocate in Olympia.

A rep. talking about 10's of thousands of letters received to his office, because others are ignoring us is probably better than actually being silenced by being ignored/dismissed.
At the very least, writing to pro2A legislators the message *hopefully* won't simply wind up in the round file.

So who are the our biggest advocates who WILL speak for us in Olympia? What's their contact link/email/info?

As a side note, if you look at most of the legislative listings for these bills, on the side, they have a green 'Comment on this Bill' tab, in case anyone didn't know/notice. Make your voices heard. Share with anyone/everyone, ASAP.

$.02 worth.

Boss

Last edited:
OP
B

Boss

Reactions
Ok, looking back through some past posts...IIRC, there were some reps. that sent back some very positive pro-2A email replies to members here, but can't seem to find those. What about these legislators? Yes? No? Maybe? Anyone else?

Wilson
Kraft
Harris
Stonier
Fortunato
Walsh

Jump in any time...

Boss

Last edited:
OP
B

Boss

Reactions
Brian Blake D (Aberdeen) he has been to most every rally that I have been to in the past 6 years. He is more pro-gun than most of the Republicans that are in office.:eek::eek::eek:
And a D, that might work in our favor to some degree...

Maybe an R or two?

We might consider to keep it to a list of 4 max (probably more like 2 or 3), and just have EVERYONE email those couple/three people.

BOSS

OP
B

Boss

Reactions
Ok, how about Lynda Wilson (Senate) and Brian Blake (House)?

Keep it short and simple...we've got all bases covered, D & R, House & Senate...

Boss

bassman2

Reactions
Ann Rivers and Brandon Vick both emailed me a written response and both stated they'd stand up and be strong supporters of 2A. Words only so far......

OP
B

Boss

Reactions
OK, Wilson, Blake, Rivers, and Vic? Probably don't want to go over 4. Theory is to concentrate communications to a small group that'll actually listen, not round file our messages, and carry them into the legislature.

If this is way off track, chime in. All ears...

Boss

OP
B

Boss

Reactions
Greetings,

Anyone know much about Sen. Jeff Holy...believe he was on the pro-2A side of the committee and expressing some opposition to the proposed legislation in relation to his LE background, which isn't a bad thing. He's also in the Spokane area, which passed 1639, so might be good to have a voice on that side of the mountains.

So the list would be Wilson, Blake, Rivers, and Holy (or Vic)?

What say you?

BOSS

Slobray

Reactions
I've always received pro 2A replies from all of my legislators:

Orcutt,
DeBolt, and
Braun.

Actually spent about half an hour on the phone with Brauns office the other day discussing gun control and trying to figure out anyway we could stop this crap or at a minimum try to find a way to slow the entire legislature to a crawl.

Ray

DB is Here

Reactions
  • Air Force
  • Gun Owners of America
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
Morgan Irwin is certainly pro 2A with the email response he recently sent me.

bassman2

Reactions
Thank you for your e-mail. I will be opposing any and all anti-second amendment bills. Unfortunately, I believe we will see several of these bills introduced this session. Since the passage of the anti-gun Initiative 1639 this past election, I feel the Democrat majority in the House and Senate will be emboldened to create even more anti-gun, anti-2nd amendment legislation. Please know that I will be adamantly opposing any of these bad bills. I would encourage you to consider contacting the sponsors of these bills to voice your opposition. Attorney General Bob Ferguson has requested several of these bills. You can find contact information for him here.

As you may know, I am a certified firearms instructor and became one to further the education and safety of handling firearms. So, I am fully aware of what all of these bad initiatives and bills will do to our rights.

I appreciate that you took the time to contact me concerning this issue. Please feel free to contact me again if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Yours in service,

Senator Lynda Wilson

17th Legislative District

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom