JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
625BDBC4-0DC1-44E4-9489-03107FD06A8D.jpeg 7FEF5D01-CFAA-4318-B307-10395C0C5E32.jpeg

LEOs are prob WAYYYY more relaxed at one of these events compared to an anti whatever event. good on everyone for PEACEFULLY protesting. wish i could make it. i live not far at all but had prior obligations

I think I'm right behind that big tree to the right. Grey haired guy with a goatee. nvm... :D

And the Statesman lying, just ignorant, or bad journalism? I don't have Facebook or I'd light them up for that one. :mad: If they mean't to say that the speeches were advocating stricter enforcement of current laws they instead made it sound like the bill is just that.

"The speeches that followed Conzo had similar messages — that the second amendment must be protected, specifically in regards to Oregon Initiative Petition 43, "a call for stricter enforcement of current laws."

Last Edited:
Good event and pretty good attendance. Wish I would of taken a few pics for everyone. Think more females were open carrying then guys. I like it!

I saw one police officer taking a lot of notes, or license numbers. A jacked up 4x4 with several guys on board and several large flags flying from the back of the truck got his attention and I swear he wrote the license number down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top