JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks all for participating. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but as I expected the news failed to mention this at all. I watched KOIN6 (5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 O'clock) news and they did not mention the rally at all. They did have coverage of the leftist Science & Syrian Bombing marches though. I don't get any other channels so I can't say whether or not any other network showed it. This just pisses me off to no end!!! Bias mother effers.

Thanks all for participating. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but as I expected the news failed to mention this at all. I watched KOIN6 (5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 O'clock) news and they did not mention the rally at all. They did have coverage of the leftist Science & Syrian Bombing marches though. I don't get any other channels so I can't say whether or not any other network showed it.
Let them ignore us now, no problem... Then, on Tuesday Evening, November 6th, they'll be sitting there with their mouths agape because the left loses again. Love being pushed around, then KO them when it counts...

Any media coverage and counter-protesters there? I'm sure they'll report between 50-150 people showed, then play an interview with the two old ladies of Everytown.... :rolleyes:

I ran a 5 block screen around the event; seen one red hoodie with a mask walking near the Ram and towards Amtrak @ 13:00.

Not one media spot on Court Street was occupied; thats why it didn't smell like roadkill....

Thanks all for participating. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but as I expected the news failed to mention this at all. I watched KOIN6 (5:00, 5:30 & 6:00 O'clock) news and they did not mention the rally at all. They did have coverage of the leftist Science & Syrian Bombing marches though. I don't get any other channels so I can't say whether or not any other network showed it. This just pisses me off to no end!!! Bias mother effers.

You are right. Also channel 2, ABC did not have coverage. They all showed the other protest today as you mentioned and not a word about this much larger demonstration. I will watch Fox 12 later tonight to see if they cover it. Main stream news is all about propaganda that they support.

I saw one police officer taking a lot of notes, or license numbers. A jacked up 4x4 with several guys on board and several large flags flying from the back of the truck got his attention and I swear he wrote the license number down.
You didn't happen to catch which agency this officer ( and any other note takers) were with did you? Might be a good idea to watch for snakes in the grass while these events are happening! Make a list of them, and roll that out after the vote! Start going after non Constitutional LEO agencies. When I get back to Salem, I'm a gonna be looking forward to joining Y'all for further protests! :)

You are right. Also channel 2, ABC did not have coverage. They all showed the other protest today as you mentioned and not a word about this much larger demonstration. I will watch Fox 12 later tonight to see if they cover it. Main stream news is all about propaganda that they support.

Wow, KATU was my one hope since they are owned by Sinclair a conservative broadcasting company. I will try and watch online at 11pm.

Trump said Sinclair 'is far superior to CNN.' What we know about the conservative media giant.

Some random pics

86504119-A9AB-4938-916B-344A0909A2D2.jpeg 1C10DE20-A481-40EF-9F30-6F1832446920.jpeg 0B967281-30EA-47D0-828C-67D2CE6E958A.jpeg CB1DE36B-0536-4D98-9924-8ABF258FC5AE.jpeg B7032E4A-75E6-4A2F-BE2F-17C29986FBC6.jpeg DF941B8B-D906-4453-B318-5B4E9A57F2E8.jpeg

I no longer Facebook, so do not have the link to the organizing page. I'd like to see a list of the speakers, if it's published.
I was deeply impressed by the folks who did speak. Thoughtful, well reasoned, concise - I found I did not roll my eyes at all for any speaker.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE SPEAKERS:
  1. Pray, even for Kate Brown.
  2. Make a list of 100 people you know, and carry the message to them. Convince them how important this is.
  3. Register to vote.
  4. Get those you know to register.
  5. Turn out to vote.

You didn't happen to catch which agency this officer ( and any other note takers) were with did you? Might be a good idea to watch for snakes in the grass while these events are happening! Make a list of them, and roll that out after the vote! Start going after non Constitutional LEO agencies. When I get back to Salem, I'm a gonna be looking forward to joining Y'all for further protests! :)
All LEO I saw were OSP. I thanked a few for attending.

Seeing our nation's colors waving in the breeze is heart warming.
I gotta get me a full-size Bedford Flag!
Also thanked a bunch of people for carrying signs, bringing flags, and speaking out.
Made me proud to see so many versions of the US Flag, and the Gadsen flag. Never knew about the Bedford flag. Thanks!

Is there any plans to have another rally later on this year? If so, each person that was at the rally should try to bring or get at LEAST 10 people to attend the next one. Make that a personal goal and I think that would really make a statement. Ten people would be a fairly easy number to talk to one on one, and then, to convince them to be there.

Here is something I found online regarding todays rally. You will have to watch it to see that we may have some unexpected supporters come November. Let's just stop Knute in the primary.

Wow!

The interview with Brandy, enlightening. She just might be right, put asides the differences and concentrate on saving our Constitution and our Civil Rights.

Jeff's an insider, meaning he's been in the snakes den, if he believes this is a dire situation, we all need to heed that. I know many of us already realize that, but I fear there are many who just don't.

Thanks for posting these videos...

Is there any plans to have another rally later on this year? If so, each person that was at the rally should try to bring or get at LEAST 10 people to attend the next one. Make that a personal goal and I think that would really make a statement. Ten people would be a fairly easy number to talk to one on one, and then, to convince them to be there.
Another one in Yamhill at 10:30 tomorrow.

We had to walk through the "science" party on the way in. I think the "march" at 12:40 PM was a pretty feeble attempt to disrupt. Haven't looked at the news to see how they spin (spun) it because I don't want to puke. It was really a good event. Significantly more people here today. Like one speaker said.... we are going to need a whole lot more people willing to stand up and walk the walk. IP43 is a war on the 2A. If the libs and Leftists can bring their kids, so should we. Not sure I would bring young 'uns. But if they're old enough to shoot, I'd bring 'em. Glad to see the turn-out. Looks like NWFA was well represented. Wish I coulda met some folks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top