JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Posted this on FB, just a suggestion.

If you want gun ownership to become mainstream you have to act and look mainstream. Professional dress, polite speech and respect for the laws. anything less is a target for belittlement. In a liberal atmosphere such as Oregon I 5 area, there is no respect for ANY of the constitution --hell they don't even know what the Bill of Rights is.

If you want gun ownership to become mainstream you have to act and look mainstream. Professional dress, polite speech and respect for the laws. anything less is a target for belittlement. In a liberal atmosphere such as Oregon I 5 area, there is no respect for ANY of the constitution --hell they don't even know what the Bill of Rights is.
Agreed.

Damn, it's my dad's 70th birthday so I cannot go... but this is important

@GUNARCHER is 100% right, they are going to try and make us look like Klan, so don't give them anything they can easily spin, no matter how they try and draw you out.

If anyone here is on Twitter we need to all follow each other and take the protest to cyberspace with authority. The internet is a force multiplier. A simple tweet or even re-tweet everyday will hit thousands, even tens of thousands. It takes 1 or 2 minutes every day.

If anyone else agrees this is a good idea, let's figure out a way to link up... The more followers, the greater reach. I don't care if you cheer for a rival sports team, or go to a different church (or none at all), as long as we can all tweet/retweet support for #2A

Rights aren't compromised they are violated. I've taken 2 days off this year already for related issues in Salem. The last one no one showed up that I could find.

I'd rather see something during business hours go on. Maybe even inside. That takes more organization and some legal advice, planning.

Yep, the 10 guys carrying Rebel flags dressed in Camo will do more harm than good.

If anyone here is on Twitter we need to all follow each other and take the protest to cyberspace with authority. The internet is a force multiplier. A simple tweet or even re-tweet everyday will hit thousands, even tens of thousands. It takes 1 or 2 minutes every day.

If anyone else agrees this is a good idea, let's figure out a way to link up... The more followers, the greater reach. I don't care if you cheer for a rival sports team, or go to a different church (or none at all), as long as we can all tweet/retweet support for #2A
I have a twitter account and never use it. Guess I should figure out how to activate it on my phone....

There may be a patriot running R & S patrols on the perimeter; to watch for antagonists...the patriot would have 1st aid supplies...., radios and a phone....

:s0164:

Send a PM for specifics...

Someone take pictures and post them, I had planned to go but my son just got released from the ER
last night so the kid comes first. Remember leave the camo and open carry rocket launchers at home.:confused:

Unfortunately, I'm at about the pennicle of a respirtory virus, waiting for the antibiotics to kick in, so won't be attending. But prayers and thoughts are with those who are able to make it, may the turnout be great and the media coverage fair and honest.

I know, I ask for a lot...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top