JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
KPTV appears to have no coverage of the event either, unless they're saving it for the last few minutes of the opinion cast.

No media; I started my R&S patrols @09:45, and didn't stop until 13:00.
My counter-clockwise route encompassed 5 blocks out from the WWII Memorial in each direction; not one TV camera crew....

IDK who filmed the people on the steps....not one BS reserved parking spot for the media on Court Street was occupied.

They media was busy with some Star Trek event in PDX (code talk for civil innatention).

No specifics, but I will note that I wasn't the only 2A supporter who was "watching the flanks" during the event.... :s0145:

My counter-clockwise route encompassed 5 blocks out from the WWII Memorial in each direction; not one TV camera crew....

IDK who filmed the people on the steps....not one BS reserved parking spot for the media on Court Street was occupied.

They media was busy with some Star Trek event in PDX (code talk for civil innatention).

No specifics, but I will note that I wasn't the only 2A supporter who was "watching the flanks" during the event.... :s0145:
Your behavior remindes me of a very close friend I have who is ex-marine, always protecting the perimeter... Someone whom I have the utmost respect for. Thank you for all you contribute, I've learned much.

The damn bias/globalist controlled news has not provided a single bit of coverage for any of these rallies. The only thing I found was three videos posted by the same guy on youtube. All I can say is, we better find a way to get some massive coverage for these events. BTW, where in the hell is the gun manufacturer's support for our cause?

Youtuber: Sage Wanderer

Last Edited:
BTW, where in the hell is the gun manufacturer's support for our cause?
This^^^

Where are they? Unfortunately, going bankrupt because the legacy manufacturers have been gutted by investment firms.

Otherwise, those who have made a fortune off America's shooting public, seem to be pretty quiet. That continued behavior will only result in them following the legacy manufacturers...

Comic-Con was at the Oregon Convention Center this weekend so that is where their focus is at....... Celebrities because everyone knows that their opinions carry more weight than the average human being.....:cool:

Your behavior remindes me of a very close friend I have who is ex-marine, always protecting the perimeter... Someone whom I have the utmost respect for. Thank you for all you contribute, I've learned much.
He wasn't the only one keeping an eye on things. Lots of people looking out for trouble.

Is there any plans to have another rally later on this year? If so, each person that was at the rally should try to bring or get at LEAST 10 people to attend the next one. Make that a personal goal and I think that would really make a statement. Ten people would be a fairly easy number to talk to one on one, and then, to convince them to be there.
GGWG had the permit for this one. Kevin is a level headed dude, kept it organized and running smooth. There will be other rallys later in the year I'm sure of it.

Join up with them (the Oregon chapter) on FB to keep current on upcoming events.

Here is something I found online regarding todays rally. You will have to watch it to see that we may have some unexpected supporters come November. Let's just stop Knute in the primary.

Both great videos, thanks for sharing.

I really liked something former Rep. Jeff Kropf had to say: "Each one of us know people that are persuadable, not everybody we know is persuadable. There are some people who are, simply, just hold a view and nothing you say is going to change that. But there's always a group of people in the middle that are persuadable - those are the people that we need to make the persuasive arguments to, about your individual liberty, and that includes your right to defend yourself, with a firearm, which is guaranteed in our constitution, and our founders knew how important that was..."

I strongly agree with him here - there are plenty of persuadable folks out there - people sitting on the fence that don't have strong feelings one way or another, but could, with the right persuasive argument, be turned to our position. This is exactly the tactic I use when trying to get support for our side. Butting heads with people that have already made up their minds isn't really worth anyone's time, whether on this forum, at work, with friends, family, etc. But there are people that will listen, people that honestly haven't given thought to what a law like IP43 could mean to them - even if they don't own guns.

We still have a lot of time before November. If each of us could reach out to 10, 20, 50 people, and ask them to reach out, we could get a lot of people educated on the threat a ballot measure like this means to them. Ask them, if this were to pass, what thing they do care about they'd be willing to surrender at the demand of voters if they suddenly decided to make something they do care about illegal. I think once people realize that putting their personal property in the hands of angry voters who make their property illegal out of spite, they're going to back away from supporting something like this.

I still hope this doesn't make the ballot, but if it does, I'm hopeful we can generate plenty of support to vote against it in November.

Anyone know if Jeff Kropf would be interested in leading a pro-gun advocacy movement in Oregon?? :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top