JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Personally I don't care for either logo.
Both look too cartoonish / comic book like for me to take seriously.
Or as stated above...a paintball gun shop...not a actual gun shop.

I say the above not to be rude or to start a ruckus...Just answering the OP question.

I do wish you all the luck in starting your business...Always good to see another gun shop.
Andy

Last Edited:
I agree with much of the above sentiment. As a veteran and college art major, my suggestion would be to consider what type of attitude and/or message you want your customers to consider before they even enter the facility. The two options above are very deliberate and don't leave much wiggle room. Maybe consider something a little more like Sweden, where all their citizens are armed but they're still neutral. My local gun shop in Medford, called Black Flag Armory, is much like this. It may be helpful to look at their mission statement, as education and understanding are part of their goals - along with an armed populace. Just my .02, good luck with your endeavor!

serious answer to legitimate question;
a successful business logo needs to catch the eye of a wider potential customer base while identifying its core focus;
Neither example works for me, in either image or color.

Good luck.

I agree with most of the comments here about both designs being somewhat unappealing, but I think it has more to do with the designs being too complex and "busy" than it has to do with the their actual subject matter.

I would (humbly) suggest that you try to think of some of the most well known (firearm related) company logos you've personally seen. Doing so myself, it occurs to me that most of the well known logos of very successful firearm related companies that I can remember off the top of my head mostly share a single design philosophy: simplicity.

I'm not professionally trained in design, but in my experience (and opinion), the busier a company's logo, the less likely I'm going to be to remember it and the "cheaper" it's going to feel.

Here's some examples:

1648132137781.png
1648132169414.png

1648132273169.png

1648132317424.png

1648132383295.png
1648132534806.png

1648132824298.png

I agree with most of the comments here about both designs being somewhat unappealing, but I think it has more to do with the designs being too complex and "busy" than it has to do with the their actual subject matter.

I would (humbly) suggest that you try to think of some of the most well known (firearm related) company logos you've personally seen. Doing so myself, it occurs to me that most of the well known logos of very successful firearm related companies that I can remember off the top of my head mostly share a single design philosophy: simplicity.

I'm not professionally trained in design, but in my experience (and opinion), the busier a company's logo, the less likely I'm going to be to remember it and the "cheaper" it's going to feel.

Here's some examples:

View attachment 1162132
View attachment 1162133

View attachment 1162138

View attachment 1162139

Exactly there all so bland

Again imma just be a FFL to do transfers and have a couple toys to sell in my shop too, also im not gonna become a manufacturer, not like imma be stamping a logo on everything i sell, its for my building the logo will only be on my building

I agree with the sentiments above, that the logos appear to target a customer market of pop culture/reddit/look-at-me I'm cool young people. That may not be the crowd you are trying to attract but that is what I think when I look at either logo. People like myself who are over 40, and have worn that hot heavy gear overseas, tend to shy away from that marketing, the same way I do when a for sale ad says the gun is "tricked out."
Someone mentioned "V for Vendetta" and if that is a movie character you might get a cease-and-desist letter from the copyright holder's office.
I will compliment you on asking for others' opinions and feedback. Good luck to you in whatever design you choose.

Again imma just be a FFL to do transfers and have a couple toys to sell in my shop too, also im not gonna become a manufacturer, not like imma be stamping a logo on everything i sell, its for my building the logo will only be on my building
I would still want the logo to be simple and to the point.
Something that is memorable and recognizable for your customers.
Here is where subtle wins. Exudes class and vision.

If it's too "busy", it's forgettable and disappears into the mist.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top