JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pretty certain J&B Firearms in Beaverton is, but hopefully someone else knows of one closer to you. At worst you could have them ship to your local FFL. Good luck in the search!

Will not do business there. I have a local dealer that I can go through. I jut thought I would see if any supporting vendors are interesyed in my business.
Tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full. What is your issue with Keith's? Had a couple good experiences there. Great prices and unlike what I've heard from others I didn't have an issue with getting someone to help me.

This is not a 'call out' I'm just curious. Maybe they have some horrible business practices I'd never heard of?

You can PM me if you like. Or not respond at all. Like I said just curious and if I need to mind my own so be it.

I got no problem stating my opinion in the opinion. I have had several run ins with the staff at gun shows, I have seen them yell at people for no real reason, I saw a guy openly lie about gun laws regarding rifle caliber pistols. Their prices are great, I also look at them they same way I do high volume car dealerships, they see so many people that they do not care if they piss people off. I would just rather spen my money with people that care about my business

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top