JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello NWFA,

J&B Firearm Sales has joined the coveted ranks of Glock dealers and is proud to announce that we are a Glock Blue Label Dealer. What does that mean? If you are one of the following (see below) You are entitled to a special discount on up to 2 Brand New Glocks every year. The price is too good to reveal, if you fit the criteria, come on into the shop and we will get whatever Glock model you are looking for.

See you soon,

J&B Firearm Sales.

Those who qualify include:
  • Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
  • EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
  • Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
  • Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
  • State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
  • Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
  • LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

Seems racist to me and what about LGBT folks?

Complain to Glock. There is a special exception for unicorns though.

In all seriousness, Glock a year or two ago got pretty serious about the Blue Label program. It was being pretty heavily abused and they really started to crackdown on dealers that weren't following the program to the "T".

For now we've just got 43s because several local officers requested them. I'd love to keep everything on hand but, we're not big enough to keep that many pistols in the safe tying up funds. I will say that handguns only take 2 business days for us to get to the store and our distributor for blue label is out of Spokane, so it's not difficult to get something if we don't have it.

For now we've just got 43s because several local officers requested them. I'd love to keep everything on hand but, we're not big enough to keep that many pistols in the safe tying up funds. I will say that handguns only take 2 business days for us to get to the store and our distributor for blue label is out of Spokane, so it's not difficult to get something if we don't have it.

Awesome, thanks!

I know this is an old thread, but...

With GLOCK temporarily extending their Blue Label program to Veterans, and with the relative scarcity of Blue Label dealers, it could benefit some folks (like me) to know there is more than one local choice of a Blue Label dealer.:cool:

GLOCK Blue Label Program

**During the Salute to Veterans Discount Program the existing blue label qualifications are extended to any honorably discharged, active or retired veteran. You are eligible to purchase one Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors or Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day. A copy of your DD 214 and valid driver's license or VA card can be used as credentials.**

Last Edited:
Good morning,

In order for us as a Glock Blue Label Dealer to place an order for the item you are interested in, we will need to confirm your credentials, specifically a copy of your DD214, prior to placing the order. There is additional documentation that must be filled out on our end in order to stay compliant with Glock's Blue Label parameters. I apologize for the inconvenience and travel time it will take to make the purchase happen.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us via phone or email.

Best regards,
Lucas

What sort of savings is realized?

There is no set % or $ amount it's on a per model basis.
On a lot of the newer models they also have options to get them with either Glock Night Sights or Ameriglo Bold sights at pretty good rate as well.

If you're curious about a certain model just shoot us an PM or email ([email protected]) and we can get you a quote and a lead time, most Blue Label guns we'll order in and can have them within about 3-4 business days as long as Glock has that model in stock.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top