Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

We are proud to announce that we are Official Glock Blue Label Dealer

Discussion in 'J&B Firearm Sales' started by J&B Firearm Sales Inc., Jul 29, 2015.

1. J&B Firearm Sales Inc.

J&B Firearm Sales Inc. 10201 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton Purveyor of all things that go boom. Silver Vendor

Hello NWFA,

J&B Firearm Sales has joined the coveted ranks of Glock dealers and is proud to announce that we are a Glock Blue Label Dealer. What does that mean? If you are one of the following (see below) You are entitled to a special discount on up to 2 Brand New Glocks every year. The price is too good to reveal, if you fit the criteria, come on into the shop and we will get whatever Glock model you are looking for.

See you soon,

J&B Firearm Sales.

Those who qualify include:
    • Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
    • EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
    • Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
    • Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
    • State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
    • Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
    • LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy

MTpockets likes this.
  2. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Do mall ninjas count? Im a purple belt

spookshack and IronMonster like this.
  3. joken

joken Corvallis Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Seems racist to me and what about LGBT folks?

4. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

Complain to Glock. There is a special exception for unicorns though.

In all seriousness, Glock a year or two ago got pretty serious about the Blue Label program. It was being pretty heavily abused and they really started to crackdown on dealers that weren't following the program to the "T".

IheartSig likes this.
  5. IheartSig

IheartSig Beaverton Diamond Supporter Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter

I am so excited that I don't have to drive out to Gresham any more to get my Blue Labels. This is awesome news.

6. Norm0931

We've got 3 blue label Glock 43s in stock right now.

7. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Norm, will you have the complete Blue Label line in stock or will items have to be ordered?

8. Norm0931

For now we've just got 43s because several local officers requested them. I'd love to keep everything on hand but, we're not big enough to keep that many pistols in the safe tying up funds. I will say that handguns only take 2 business days for us to get to the store and our distributor for blue label is out of Spokane, so it's not difficult to get something if we don't have it.

9. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Awesome, thanks!

Norm0931 likes this.
  10. J&B Firearm Sales Inc.

J&B Firearm Sales Inc. 10201 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Beaverton Purveyor of all things that go boom. Silver Vendor

We try our best to make our shop a convenience for everyone in the area, if we can save you a trip, that makes us happy and most importantly, you guys.

Modeler likes this.
  11. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Does honorably discharged paperwork count for retired Military with "retired" credentials?

12. J&B Firearm Sales Inc.

Thank you PDXSparky for the inquiry,

Unfortunately, Glock does not accept honorable discharged paperwork as "retired" credentials.
    Thank you PDXSparky for the inquiry.