JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thinking long term may assist the thought process. This is going to be your brand. Also maybe consider looking at it from a first-time buyers perspective - we want to welcome new gun owners into the fold, not scare them off with subtle or not-so-subtle negative messaging.

That's what MSRP is for.
Artificial full retail price.
Drop it a few coins and you're in business !
Not sure if we're talking about the same geezers. I was referring to the dimes on the dollar geezers. Millions in acreage (timbered acreage) , multiple vehicles and heavy equipment owned, boats, toy haulers, yadda yadda. And they still won't budge on a $5 price hike. I respect them, but honestly just can't stand em anymore.

OP , keep the music loud and new in your shop. And definitely don't have free coffee or a place to sit down. Lol

OP - I think you're quite possibly investing too much thought into a logo.

I get it - this is your baby and you want to be both represented and have something cool and unique.

But, no one ever bought anything because of a logo.

When I google "Arsenal Armory" - there's:
- Arsenal, Inc
- Arsenal (wikipedia)
- Arsenal.com
- Arsenal Firearms
- The Arsenal Gun Shop
- American Arsenal & Armory (Facebook page)
- The Arsenal Armory (twitter)

No matter what your logo is, you've chosen a name that already exists and has competition.

The best thing your logo will do for you is help drive grassroots marketing efforts when you give out stickers and patches. Otherwise, people use words to communicate.

Any online ads you do, you'll create graphics that are more than just a logo.

When people search for gun stores in their area, your name comes up, not your logo.

So, by all means, spend time and energy and money on a logo. But, if it were me, I'd reassess your chosen name before going too far down that road. Being different enough to attract consumers is hard enough in business...it helps to start with a unique name that won't get lost in the sea of pre-existing operations.

OP - I think you're quite possibly investing too much thought into a logo.

I get it - this is your baby and you want to be both represented and have something cool and unique.

But, no one ever bought anything because of a logo.

When I google "Arsenal Armory" - there's:
- Arsenal, Inc
- Arsenal (wikipedia)
- Arsenal.com
- Arsenal Firearms
- The Arsenal Gun Shop
- American Arsenal & Armory (Facebook page)
- The Arsenal Armory (twitter)

No matter what your logo is, you've chosen a name that already exists and has competition.

The best thing your logo will do for you is help drive grassroots marketing efforts when you give out stickers and patches. Otherwise, people use words to communicate.

Any online ads you do, you'll create graphics that are more than just a logo.

When people search for gun stores in their area, your name comes up, not your logo.

So, by all means, spend time and energy and money on a logo. But, if it were me, I'd reassess your chosen name before going too far down that road. Being different enough to attract consumers is hard enough in business...it helps to start with a unique name that won't get lost in the sea of pre-existing operations.
Again im gonna be local im not expecting to be the number gun selling store lol, im pretty sure for what i want the name is fine, usually if your Googleing something ya add the whole domain plus .com which would source you directly to the website, also i haven't even created a website yet. So of course your not gonna find anything lol

Again im gonna be local im not expecting to be the number gun selling store lol, im pretty sure for what i want the name is fine, usually if your Googleing something ya add the whole domain plus .com which would source you directly to the website, also i haven't even created a website yet. So of course your not gonna find anything lol
I don't know anyone who goggles with ".com"

You've been given feedback which you seem to brush off as laughable so I'm not sure why you're asking in the first place? To hear your own opinion in a deeper voice? It's your proposed business so do as you wish, though I'd strongly suggest taking feedback/constructive criticism as good advice for free

I would hire a designer on fiverr to do it. Prices are completely reasonable and there are some folks on there who do amazing work. Like it or not, marketing is important.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads