JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Again im gonna be local im not expecting to be the number gun selling store lol, im pretty sure for what i want the name is fine, usually if your Googleing something ya add the whole domain plus .com which would source you directly to the website, also i haven't even created a website yet. So of course your not gonna find anything lol
Alright, that hands down is just bunk. The vast majority of internet sleuthing is done on mobile, where people have added the search engine of their choice as a default. So, no - people don't search using '.com'. They pull up a browser and punch in some words and hit go/enter/return.

So, yes, search rankings matter. A lot. And you missed the point of my post by so far...If you just want an FFL for you and your buddies to get around transfer fees...by all means, go for it. You're going to find that you spend into the Red for the privilege.

If you have any hope of breaking even - you will need to do a modicum of legit business outside of your friends and family. You will have to attract strangers.

How will they find you?

Why would they go to you over others?

What makes you special?

Good luck.

I would hire a designer on fiverr to do it. Prices are completely reasonable and there are some folks on there who do amazing work. Like it or not, marketing is important.
^^^ This just needed to be reiterated.

As you're designing a logo, or better yet, hiring a designer...make sure they're aware of color scheme, pattern, and detail requirements for printing on different media...complex designs may look cool digitally...but sometimes transfer like crap to physical objects (like patches).

My own reiteration: Marketing is critical but your logo is a very small part of that overall pie. Obviously, you never bothered to Google your chosen name to gauge the competition in the namespace. Have you done a business plan? A marketing plan? A first year budget? A marketing plan?

All of the above is for your consideration. It's just advice, and free advice at that. Good luck!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads