JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...08-asr-muzzle-brake-30-caliber-prod86395.aspx

This is the one that came with my suppressor and I love it. Just ordered two more for my AR-10 and a 300 blk build I am doing. On my AR's I have the flash hiders but I would have gone with the same one if I would have known better.

What suppressor do you have?

I bought an Omega 300 last summer during the BOGO sale and I am waiting for the stamp for that to come in. Plus I am waiting for my Octane 45 to arrive from SiCo so I can start the real wait on that one.

Depends on your application...

Steve @Cerberus Group just did a post concerning muzzle brakes and their ill effects, his facility and some gun ranges are banning brakes... and for good reason.
But if your running them with the can exclusively.... no worries.
Otherwise I'd stick with the Flash hider.. I have a few on my ars and they look and work great.

I wish they had more options for ASR muzzle devices...
They recently came out with these shorties... DF362688-AD6B-4900-8DBF-9C168CB967A9.jpeg
Which I plan to get for my 300bo pistol so it will fit in my backpack better...

The best looking option is the Lantac Dragon 9F1C7018-59DE-4DF5-B3FB-80F20788CD84.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top