JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to find an old LC-7-40-M16 carry handle mounted ring sight, anyone know where I can find one?
4io67q.jpg
It's like the early sights found on the P90's but for an AR carry handle, seems like a neat, lightweight optic. Any ideas where to find them? My Google-fu is weak on this one...

Thanks!

Here's the description I found on the Ring Sights website:

"The LC-7-40 solid glass optic was adapted with a LED lit graticule as the EPC sight, the first optical sight which would fit into a pistol holster. Now it is also available as the Mach 1 and Winter sights, both of which are zeroable".

I haven't been able to see their products on their website so I can't confirm if they still produce this sight. It is indeed an optic, I believe it is a 1x type prism sight with tritium to illuminate the etched reticle. From what I understand, they are old and the tritium is dead in the sights found here in the US. The company that made the P90 sights also produced these. I might be wrong on my facts, just been reading up on them anywhere I can find info.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews