JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey friends. Anyone know where to find a Trijicon TA50 in 7.62x39? Its the 3x24 magnification with the horseshoe reticle, green or red doesn't matter to me. Its not just that it seems to be out of stock because to the crazy times we live but rather no one seems to offer it. Id prefer to not deal with optics planet ever again but they seem to at least let you order it. If anyone has one local (or even a reasonable drive) Id love to talk with you.

Trijicon ACOG® 3x24 BAC Riflescope - 7.62 x 39mm / 123 Grain | Trijicon®

Trijicon seems to be hit by the pandemic. I bought a different ACOG from Optics Planet. Good luck in your search.
My issue with optics planet is more transparency, or lack of. Had a handguard in stock, ordered only to be told it wouldn't be delivered until march (ordered in June of 2020).

My issue with optics planet is more transparency, or lack of. Had a handguard in stock, ordered only to be told it wouldn't be delivered until march (ordered in June of 2020).
I am aware of their reputation. I've only purchased from them twice, both this year, and both items were shipped post haste; the ACOG being one of them. In this market, if there's something you want, it may be best to buy it when you can find it.

I am aware of their reputation. I've only purchased from them twice, both this year, and both items were shipped post haste; the ACOG being one of them. In this market, if there's something you want, it may be best to buy it when you can find it.
You're a braver soul than I. I can't get myself to order anything from them due to reputation, no matter how good the deal seems. I've convinced myself they don't stock anything at all and just pray someone will drop ship for them at the price cheaper than they sold it for. If at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top