JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check out Lightening Arms Sports in the Beaverton area. Type in their name in google and you'll get their web site. There is also a link on OFA's link's page. Probably the largest holster/belt/mag pouch shop west of the Mississippi. Super nice and well stocked. Tell them I sent you!

Check out Lightening Arms Sports in the Beaverton area. Type in their name in google and you'll get their web site. There is also a link on OFA's link's page. Probably the largest holster/belt/mag pouch shop west of the Mississippi. Super nice and well stocked. Tell them I sent you!

I agree. I just talked to Lighning Arms the other day regarding my search for a quality LH revolver holster. They were very helpful and we have a plan of attack. They even had some left handed quality holsters in stock for me which is unusual. Just not for my 2.5" K frame. For in stock quality product, they are the ones. For a custom job, stop by Ted Blocker Holsters in Tigard and they can get you one made in about 6 weeks. Blocker and Lightning Arms both have a website you can check out and e-mail seems to be the easiest way to make contact with Lightning Arms, then they called me. I also really like my Supertuck I just got and they deliver to your door in about 6-8 days from ordering. My .02.

+1 on Lightening Arms...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads