JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't care if you are located at the dark side of the Moon. My peeve is when you try to do business thru NWFA. I've seen a couple of good, actionable ideas and I hope my rant will stimulate a coupe more. Let the sable rattling continue.

Thats what I'm thinking.....I'm scrolling through the classified and see an interesting firearm for sale. I click on the thread only to find out its on Oklahoma. WTF is this bubblegum? This forum is specifically for the pacific north west. I have seen quite a few people well over 1000 miles away either selling items or heckling sellers over an item.

I moved up here from Louisiana 18 months ago. There is a great Louisiana forum, which I no longer sell/buy on.....I might post on there once over six months in the AK or FAL forums but thats it.

I don't know why I'm even typing this....this is the internet and no one cares what I think......so if your not in the PNW go find your own damn forum

Thats what I'm thinking.....I'm scrolling through the classified and see an interesting firearm for sale. I click on the thread only to find out its on Oklahoma. WTF is this bubblegum? This forum is specifically for the pacific north west. I have seen quite a few people well over 1000 miles away either selling items or heckling sellers over an item.

I moved up here from Louisiana 18 months ago. There is a great Louisiana forum, which I no longer sell/buy on.....I might post on there once over six months in the AK or FAL forums but thats it.

I don't know why I'm even typing this....this is the internet and no one cares what I think......so if your not in the PNW go find your own damn forum

I care what you think.... how bout a hug.. LOL
After reading your rant a thought just occurred to me.... rather than exclude out of NW why not open a new classified forum section just for them - it could be called "Outside NW transactions" or something like that. That way folks that are willing to ship can play without annoying those who want to stay local. Thoughts?

Shiiiiaaait If you want to come find me,I'll make it easy for ya. Heck Sequim ain't that big anyway.

I do like the zip code idea.That would make it easier.But elsie,I want to know before the start,how far you are away as I am 100 miles from the city

It's not that I mind putting holes in people when necessary, but I hate all the paperwork afterwards. Messes up with the time I can spend on NWFA.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads