JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20210523_205520.jpg 20210523_205613.jpg 20210523_205522.jpg 20210523_205541.jpg 20210523_205619.jpg

Said to be Russian(idk)
Serial # on rubber frog, surface rust present on scabbard under frog. Someone gave the pommel a little taste test.
$80?? Did ok , or got burned?

Yeah, spent a few minutes looking for stars , triangles, arrows or circled numbers.

Nada
Still doesn't take away from the fact it's worth what ya paid for it… the years that the particular model was the early 60's… after like 64 they switched to ones that would work on 74 and had metal on the end… pommel area… most people don't know how or what the leather strap was for on the knife :D

I use a mixture of 1 part Ballistol to 10 parts water. I keep a gallon jug mixed up lasts a LONG time. Learned that from an OLDER shooter I respect.I still have lots of that copper washed Chi-com ammo fro the 80's and this is my solution.

Last Edited:
Anyone of you have an extra ak recoil spring retainer cap (of the wire variety)? Really just need that last peice bu I would trade a whole milled assembly for a wire one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top