JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
It was one of the first three results when I googled suppressors made in Oregon. I'm following the trial right now on whether the ATF loses the right to tax and require registration on suppressors that are owned and homed in the same state they are made in. I shouldn't currently own a single firearm that requires me to be registered by a government agency as owning said item, and once I can own a suppressor made in Oregon without having to register it I will buy a few.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
The guys at Sportco in Fife, WA pointed me to NW Firearms. Apparently they were not too excited about consigning my rifle, so they pointed me to NWF. It is great to be on board. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top