JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hadn't been involved in the firearms community or been around firearms in general for over a decade. Then I read about the garbage that is Measure 114 that was hitting our ballots last November and I decided I was going to change that. This site ended up coming up in a Google search and stuck around as reader then decided to join a couple months ago.

I hadn't been involved in the firearms community or been around firearms in general for over a decade. Then I read about the garbage that is Measure 114 that was hitting our ballots last November and I decided I was going to change that. This site ended up coming up in a Google search and stuck around as reader then decided to join a couple months ago.
The more the merrier!

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Hello I heard about this website from brad at Elite buyers. He spoke highly of the site and recommended it to me. So far it looks really cool and I'm just taking my time navigating the website and reading different posts.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I talked to my local gun store about interest in a firearm I have for sale. They suggested this website because they had a few firearms on consignment that were similar to mine already.

Glad to have found a site like this. Moving from Utah has been interesting to say the least.
Hey. Welcome! If you're a firearm enthusiast there is NO better place to hangout for info and fun than right here.

Born and raised in the Salt Lake Valley, Midvale to be precise. Moved to Portland in 1983. Interesting to say the least, for me too!! It was a great place for a guy like me here, back then. Not so much now.
What part of Utah were you in? Did a lot of traveling all over the state, and Idaho, Wyoming, Montana for fishing. Still have good feelings about Utah. Sometimes think about going back to get away from what's going on here.

Hey. Welcome! If you're a firearm enthusiast there is NO better place to hangout for info and fun than right here.

Born and raised in the Salt Lake Valley, Midvale to be precise. Moved to Portland in 1983. Interesting to say the least, for me too!! It was a great place for a guy like me here, back then. Not so much now.
What part of Utah were you in? Did a lot of traveling all over the state, and Idaho, Wyoming, Montana for fishing. Still have good feelings about Utah. Sometimes think about going back to get away from what's going on here.
Born and raised in Taylorsville. Spent a lot of time up at Strawberry growing up. I work in the compressed air industry, so I have been all over Utah, Idaho,Nevada etc. Moved from South Jordan in 2019. Had a better work environment here. Oregon is a beautiful state. Has its issues but everywhere seems to these days.

Born and raised in Taylorsville. Spent a lot of time up at Strawberry growing up. I work in the compressed air industry, so I have been all over Utah, Idaho,Nevada etc. Moved from South Jordan in 2019. Had a better work environment here. Oregon is a beautiful state. Has its issues but everywhere seems to these days.
Dad/Mom had friends in Taylorsville way back. Lived in holiday when I moved out.

A best friend lived next door and their family was at Strawberry Res every year for opening. If the snow was gone/road open, that is. That was, of course, before they raised Soldier Creek to combine the two. we fished the Weber, Upper Provo, Deer Creek High Uinta lakes. Heck, if there was flowing water we fished it. Jordan river. Big Cottonwood Creek. A bunch of places that I doubt you could easily fish these days. Beaverhead, Ruby, Madison, and many of the reservoirs up in those places. Kind of a shocker when I moved here and there weren't any decent trout fisheries other than driving all the way to The Deschutes. So sturgeon, and then salmon/steelhead was where I went. Now given that up too.

Dad/Mom had friends in Taylorsville way back. Lived in holiday when I moved out.

A best friend lived next door and their family was at Strawberry Res every year for opening. If the snow was gone/road open, that is. That was, of course, before they raised Soldier Creek to combine the two. we fished the Weber, Upper Provo, Deer Creek High Uinta lakes. Heck, if there was flowing water we fished it. Jordan river. Big Cottonwood Creek. A bunch of places that I doubt you could easily fish these days. Beaverhead, Ruby, Madison, and many of the reservoirs up in those places. Kind of a shocker when I moved here and there weren't any decent trout fisheries other than driving all the way to The Deschutes. So sturgeon, and then salmon/steelhead was where I went. Now given that up too.
My grandmother lived in that area as well. Most fishing places were filling up with trash along the banks. I would spend at least an hour every trip, picking up garbage. Haven't tried fishing here yet but I had some guys down in Drain tell me that they have some good spots, if I want to venture that far. At the moment, I'm just looking for a place to consistently shoot that I don't need to drive nearly an hour to get to.

My grandmother lived in that area as well. Most fishing places were filling up with trash along the banks. I would spend at least an hour every trip, picking up garbage. Haven't tried fishing here yet but I had some guys down in Drain tell me that they have some good spots, if I want to venture that far. At the moment, I'm just looking for a place to consistently shoot that I don't need to drive nearly an hour to get to.
If I lived where you do, and was looking for an organized club to shoot at, it would be "The Albany Rifle and Pistol Club". Their twice a year gun sows are incredible.

I'm not sure what other spots in the forest might be down there. Or of other club ranges in the area.

I heard its still on hold as you already know here in the Pacific Northwest. But I also heard in California they took off that ban so it a big win for law abiding citizen gun owners. :s0124: :s0130:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top