JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Internet search for 1911 custom work.
All:

I am very appreciative of the time and effort by all who are associated with operating this website. It is an extremerly informative and welcoming place on the 'net for new members. I am 64 and would like to get into competitive shooting for the first time. I have always wanted to do that and it is about time.

Again, thank you all for such a fantastic resource as this website.

Best Regards,
Ulysses

I decovered NWFA about 5 years ago after moving out here from Iowa. I did an Intro, a couple different times I must of posted them in the wrong place.... Hopefully I will get credit for this one.
I'm an old collector and challenged by techie stuff. I love the old flints and most antiques. I suppose I could blame that on my father, who took me hunting endless hours. I miss the days of pulling into the quarry and target shooting at cans. I also love airguns including PCP's. I remember rabbit hunting with my Grandfather as he barked like a dog trying to scare up a rabbit or bird as we walked.I I finally made it to the woods dear hunting a couple months back with a new friend I met at a gun show. We have both recently moved into the area. However not really having any knowledge of where to hunt we didn't seen anything, but we had fun.
I have been slowly selling some of my guns I haven't shot..... yet I keep buying LOL. What a fun hobby I can't fathom giving it up.

Life is good, go do something good for someone and be blessed!
Harpo, Rick

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top