JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Armslist used to be my go to for classifieds before they (mistakenly and misguidedly might I add) made the decision to start charging $$ for the privilege to use their inferior platform. Some people on there that I had done business with before recommended I switch to NWF forum and the rest is history. Plus I like having user accounts with profiles, and moderation + rules. Brings a sense of safety/security for deals, and politeness in discussion.

Was visiting a new (to me) range in Camas and the RO and I got into a conversation about me wanting to get into and learn how to reload. He mentioned this site. Pretty amazing so far.
What part of potland are you in? Here in cully we have FOUR pot shops, no wait, make that three, in about a square mile.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Hey Joe,

I have heard about the forum for years but never thought to download it until now.

I am moving and would like to downsize and get rid of a few items that I would much rather sell direct. Compared to some undeserving stores. I hope everyone is having a great Oregon summer!

I have used this site for years for classified adds, and to research information about local shops, and shooting areas. Good place to see how many people are in the cue for transfers or purchases 😂.

Google! I was very active in a similar community in Oklahoma before I moved here. When I recently returned to the sport and hobby, I knew something like Northwest Firearms would be a necessary resource to get to know the area and some like-minded folks. So I went looking and here I am!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR