JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Doing as much reading as I can on this whole 114 debacle and found you guys. Have enjoyed the comments and information over the past two weeks. There is comfort in finding so many like-minded folks. At my age, I could be DEAD before my background check is complete. But at least I may as well " enjoy the journey". ( I, too, am a CHL holder, which I see makes little difference right now.)

C'mon man…I heard about it from the "the thing…you know, the thing! GOSH…what am I doing here"…

I heard about Northwest Firearms from a friend who happens to be an African American and is one of the most articulate and bright and clean guys out there. It just so happens he's pretty good looking too.

Been meaning to join for a while.

C'mon man…I heard about it from the "the thing…you know, the thing! GOSH…what am I doing here"…

I heard about Northwest Firearms from a friend who happens to be an African American and is one of the most articulate and bright and clean guys out there. It just so happens he's pretty good looking too.

Been meaning to join for a while.
Is that you, Brandon? Let's go! :s0140:

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

From my nephew who is a FFL

I heard bout NWF from a friend and separately from a colleague who relocated out of Oregon. Looking forward to learning more about the PNW firearms community

Welcome to The Board, all y'all new folks, to the best li'l gun board there is!

I found NWFA through google. One of my buddies in California suggest I look for a local gun forum. I noticed the gun shop I go to (J&B Firearms) sponsors the forum and that helped me decide to join.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top