JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately, it seems there is a long waiting list to join any club around these parts. Let the waiting begin, I guess.

You don't have to join them. Just beat them a few times and they will love or hate you. One of the 2.... Go and shoot trap with the boys on Tuesday nights. If you can smash them from the wood pile or porch, you'll be doing just fine...;). Make sure you bring some heavy loads and remember to use a bunch of longshot... IF you've never used longshot, they will be sure to educate you on the matter...

I didn't. Somehow got sidetracked and ended up here. Still trying to find my way out...:D
Don't touch that dial you have just entered THE TWILIGHT ZONE! LOL
How many of you are old enough to remember that? Or Elmer Keith for that matter? emo32.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't touch that dial you have just entered THE TWILIGHT ZONE! LOL View attachment 336264
How many of you are old enough to remember that? Or Elmer Keith for that matter?View attachment 336265

I'm not old, but do know who he was. As a matter of fact, I'm going to be working on one of Elmers ol rifles. It's a 333OKH. One of the originals built from an old m1917 enfield.... Pretty cool beans....;)

Last Edited:
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I had told my Krav Maga instructor at Krav Maga Salem that my AR had been stolen from my house and she recommended NWFA.

20150329_152735.jpg

Actually I heard about you guys because I was doing some open source info collection on my brother, Wes Floeter, whi has recently been jailed for theft, organized theft, possession if controlled substances, and probably a myriad of other issues that landed him in bad graces for b ing a little bubblegum... I'm looking for facts. Just want to know what's what, since the way to know he is lying is when he opens his mouth. Im his Older Brother, and this is pretty awful, what he's done (or what I'm guessing he has done, by what I've read and seen on his rap-sheet). Anyone have any info, please feel free to hit me up.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

Thinking about changing/selling my rifle, a "Davidsons exclusive" semi auto (Ruger 10/22 takedown) back to my roots, a bolt action. While researching I coincidently contacted MK Tactical in Hillsboro OR. I think it was Michael who I spoke with, and he suggested I might try Northwest Firearms or Armslist for selling my rifle.

Greetings from Boise Idaho !
I discovered Northwest Firearms while doing an online search on antique firearms & people like myself who collect & shoot "Traditional" black-powder firearms & in particular originals from the flint, percussion & early cartridge period.
Over the past 50+ years I've been a history buff, competitor at rendezvous, BP shoots & gun builder. I've become to gimpy to run the trail shoots at rendezvous anymore but still enjoy shooting my old fire sticks so was hoping NW Firearms might produce some like minded shooters in the Boise Idaho area who might like to get together for some informal shooting at one of our local ranges.
We vintage shooters can also be of some help to newbies who need some help determining if their antique firearms are safe to shoot.
SUGGESTION ; I have a background in advertising, you folks might grow membership & contributions if a Black Powder Firearms heading was placed next to the Curio & Relic listing.
Regardless, thanks for this excellent website & blog, I'll be making my donation.
Chuck aka Vintage rules :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top