JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I was looking for modds/aftermarket accessories for one of my guns an stumbled across NorthWest Firearms thanks to Google

Well I was at a Bar and made a bet over the Seahawks Game, I lost the bet and had a choice to crossdress for a week at work or join NWFA, and here I am.
I am however consulting and attorney as Under contract law, bar bets may or may not be legally binding, and the winning party may have difficulty having a court enforce the bet. I am waiting to hear back from my attorney on the matter but for now I am here.;)

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?

So I was a part of a few guns for sale pages on facebook. Seeing as facebook's people suffer from firearmophobia, they decided to shut down those pages. A few members of those pages posted the URL to this site and I decided to join!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews