JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A member of Firearm Talk Forum from Oregon suggested this site. I am an Alaskan NOW for 20+ years, but live from my birth to the early education of my last child in Pierce County Washington. In all that time I wandered all over WA and OR I only got west of Pullman when I traveled by "Trailways" to VA for family.

We currently live in the Bay Area of California and I'm a member of calguns.net. In the Spring of 2016 we are relocating to Southern Oregon so I asked if there were any firearms websites in OR/WA and I got referred here.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
I simply asked an acquaintance for some parts and this was the first place she sent me. WAY more professional than some FB forums.

In an effort to see how well our various marketing techniques are working, I'd appreciate it if you guys would share how you found out about our website :D

So, how'd you hear about us?
Surfing around looking for any and all information I could find about the NW area since I had just moved here earlier this year.

I knew a guy that knew a guy....... had heard of a popular gun site this was about 4 years ago I lurked until very recently was not sure what benefit a group would be really before I just looked up stuff. But now I try and add to the soup as it were.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top