JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No surprises there. Just rich people ruining this country for profit. Dem, Repubs, it doesn't matter. 535 people are in control of this once great USA. It is the way it is because it's profitable.

This is called politicians doing what they do best. People make HUGE money selling these places to the tax payers. Yes the scum that are put in there will completely destroy the places in very short order. Then the law makers who took payoffs to make this deal will lead news camera's in. Showing the deplorable conditions. The icing on the cake will be the voters who paid for this will elect the same morons who did it again. So again the people are getting the government they deserve. I hope they enjoy it. :s0092:

This is called politicians doing what they do best. People make HUGE money selling these places to the tax payers. Yes the scum that are put in there will completely destroy the places in very short order. Then the law makers who took payoffs to make this deal will lead news camera's in. Showing the deplorable conditions. The icing on the cake will be the voters who paid for this will elect the same morons who did it again. So again the people are getting the government they deserve. I hope they enjoy it. :s0092:
Yep. Give it a year or two and it will be horrible condition we forced them to shoot up in. I sure hope they give these poor people free cable anything less would be uncivilized.

"I thought that was why the border is "just a line on a map"??
No, the border is "just a line on a map" so millions of undocumented Democrats can come here and vote for a living.

How about selling Fentanyl OTC at Walgreen's, Rite-Aid, etc?
If it's cheap enough the junkies won't have to engage in robbery to support their jones and they will eliminate themselves.

In the not too distant past, the militating institutions of society were closer to the source. Families, churches, fraternal organizations, etc. Unfortunately they punted this responsibility to the State with predictable results. The post-modernist technocrats convinced us the State could do it better.

This is not the result of the Koch brothers or some mythical "class struggle". Here in the mid-Willamette Valley we spent millions of dollars on warming shelters and social programs with next to zero results. These people don't want to be part of society. They want to live like animals.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top