JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Spending sometime in southeast Wyoming seeing family. Went hiking with my spry 72 year old mom. As we headed down the mountain we stopped to see 5 bulls. I was within 10-30 yards of them. Obvious they are used to people because they could've cared less we were even there.

moose3.jpg

moose2.jpg

moose1.jpg

moose4.jpg

Back in 2001 I went to a family reunion in Anchorage. It was late fall/early winter and had just snowed the night before. Riding around East HS on a cousin's bike I rounded a corner of a building right into a cow and her calf. Must have been less than 10 yards. Scared the crap outta me...and them. She gave a grunt and they high-tailed it. I did the same.

Where in Wyoming was that? I spent a few years around Laramie and saw a few up in the Snowy Range Mountains west of town.

That's exactly where I am. These moose were about 1/2 to 3/4 mile from Sugar Loaf. Real close to where Libby Creek runs right next to the highway.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top