JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I figure we are weeks away from Greece falling into chaos and the hands of the comming Caliphate and though my previous threads were locked a few months back because I breached the impossible subject of financial collapse I'm going to give this topic another try. Feel free to speculate here and if the "Occupy Movement" ( now present in every major Western city) seems to you to be connected in some odd way to what is comming don't feel shy about including that in your posts as well.

Fun indeed. Greece is just the opening act. Got any extra popcorn, dark? As for the coming Caliphate, that's in a different theater- Africa. Muslims will pee on a few bushes in Greece, but won't take over. Greece may be forced off the euro and back to their own drachma. No big. The important part here is the hundreds of billions of euros changing hands.

I was speaking long term, the Greek PPL are done, NATO will soon be a non-item. Muslims are poised to retake the balkans nd Cyprus. Malaysia recently caught some thugs with nukes bound for Iran.
What would be the results of one smallish nuke going off in europe? As with the japanese nuke plant, govt's will fall and the rich will flee europe by the 10,000's.
Europe is teetering on the edge of collapse now, one small nuke or dirty bomb and collapse is assured.

What would be the results of one smallish nuke going off in europe?
Europe is teetering on the edge of collapse now, one small nuke or dirty bomb and collapse is assured.

Or it could happen here first. I watch Europe through the eyes of GEAB/LEAP; their data indicates Europeans overwhelmingly believe Europe is in better shape than the U.S., and will be able to pull out of the current problems easier than the US can. It is natural to believe somebody else is worse off than oneself, but Europe and the US are both teetering on the edge. Either way, a new international monetary system is coming. It will not be put in place until after more pain occurs because bureaucrats and politicians are always reactive rather than proactive.

If Obama should (Gasp) lose the election there would be no reason for TPTB to not allow another terrorist attack to suceed. I don't think the annointed one will leave office

add to the equation the Iran/Israel issue to all the other problems and you have a full meal deal. That situation makes me wonder if WWIII is just around the corner (there are a good dozen or so reasons for that to happen). That would open up the possability for the POSPOTUS to just stay in power as well... due to national emergency of course

I was speaking long term, the Greek PPL are done, NATO will soon be a non-item. Muslims are poised to retake the balkans nd Cyprus. Malaysia recently caught some thugs with nukes bound for Iran.
What would be the results of one smallish nuke going off in europe? As with the japanese nuke plant, govt's will fall and the rich will flee europe by the 10,000's.

Long term, you may be right. I believe they would have an easier time knocking down a European iconic symbol, replacing it with a mosque, and naming it "Cordoba".

I hear rumors that the troops being pulled out of Iraq are being staged in Europe... Also have a family member in the military that just went through urban warfare training/cold weather in a setting with a European feel to it - cobblestone roads, etc... Trying to get more details on that.

War with Iran. If the Israelis learn something new and pull the trigger soon, then Obama won't be elected, if they wait till Sept-Oct of next year as predicted by the Israeli military behind the scenes, Obama will be your next president.

Either way, I have an ounce of gold bet that the price of gas will hit $5 a gallon before the next year ends. Regular, at the cheap station.

The markets plummeted on Wednesday as Europe's debt crisis escalated to a new, more dangerous phase, taking Italy, one of the euro zone's biggest economies, as its latest victim. The Dow tumbled 389 points, or 3.2%, while the broader market averages sustained heavier losses on a percent basis.

Notice the market the past 2 weeks?
The Brokers are hyping every "positive" indicator, no matter how small, to increase thier sales.
Everyone is in it for the ultra short term, ready to bail out on a daily basis.
The net result is an animal worse than Babs when she is hormonal.
The Financial MKT is close to hysteria, swinging 100's of points in 24 hours
When the truth comes out about Chernobyl and Fukashima, that they are still leaking and most Fukashima reactors in Fission Stage, that radioactivity coming over the USA and Chernobyl radiating north western europe Mkts and euro's could collapse

Just got back from Europe - Switzerland, France, and Holland did not look on the verge of collapse. No homeless, roads in better shape than here, actual train service, crowds at all hours of the night in Amsterdam cafes. Did not see the caliphate on hand, though i did see very fashionable young women of Middle Eastern origins in tailored head scarves heading to McDonald's with their infidel high school pals.
In Holland young couples go on dates sharing a bike, balancing a bottle of wine, etc.
I agree with EZ the GREAB-LEAP stuff is interesting.

Just got back from Europe - Switzerland, France, and Holland did not look on the verge of collapse. No homeless, roads in better shape than here, actual train service, crowds at all hours of the night in Amsterdam cafes. Did not see the caliphate on hand, though i did see very fashionable young women of Middle Eastern origins in tailored head scarves heading to McDonald's with their infidel high school pals.
In Holland young couples go on dates sharing a bike, balancing a bottle of wine, etc.
I agree with EZ the GREAB-LEAP stuff is interesting.

Sheep are always the last to find out that thier fate was sealed the day they were born, they never see the trees because they are looking at a forest.
This is from LeZinc:
"- The day before Sarajevo was under siege, my husband, who actually was my fiancé at the time, was standing at the bus stop with his old aunt, on his way to the airport (travelling to Paris where he planned to register at a university for a PhD). His aunt told him how looking at the busy, "business as usual" city, usual traffic jams, people tending to their usual activities, it seems just unreal TV and media saying Sarajevo is about to be attacked/bombed. My husbund replied he doesn't believe that'll happen, it's just propaganda from the serbs to intimidate the Bosnian authorities. Off he went to the airport. He had to change planes in Belgrad. By the time he arrived in Belgrad, Sarajevo was already being attacked. I was in Paris and just before leaving to pick him up at Orly airport, I heard on the news that Sarajevo was under heavy bombing. I had no idea if he would be in that plane or not. He was, and we got home. He learned of Sarajevo's fate from me, on the way to my appartment. He was livid!!! "

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top