JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have big hands, the 92 FS fits perfectly. well made, accurate, points well, great finish, controls where I can work them and a fairly light double action trigger. Plus, I think they look good.
Except:
I seem to be the only one not liking the single action trigger. The four miles of take up for me is disconcerting, unexpected and hard to get use to compared to other single action only guns.

I shot my six M1911s from age six [1952] right up to the very last day that they were mine in October 1997 - I'm betting that I put at least 50,000 rounds through them. Does not compare too well with your faith in a gun that you are expecting to start rattling/cracking/disintegrating after 500, do you think?

I wish you luck and many shots, but they sure don't make 'em like they used to, that's for sure.

tac

I shot my six M1911s from age six [1952] right up to the very last day that they were mine in October 1997 - I'm betting that I put at least 50,000 rounds through them. Does not compare too well with your faith in a gun that you are expecting to start rattling/cracking/disintegrating after 500, do you think?

I wish you luck and many shots, but they sure don't make 'em like they used to, that's for sure.

tac
Hey tac I'm not sure what you mean no offense maybe I'm just reading it wrong

always thought a .380 or 9mm based on that 'flip up barrel' design could be a good seller

It's called a Cheetah ...here's mine (I also have a stainless double stack that doesn't tip-up).

upload_2015-6-15_15-50-35.png

What's wrong with bretta hand guns.maybe it's just my model of bretta the 96a1 but every one I tells me there to big,the rail (if it has one is) is not necessary, there frames crack to easy,and last but not least there bricks and seriously what's wrong with my 96a1

If you want a handgun in .40 S&W, then you clearly bought the WRONG Beretta. If that is your preferred caliber, then you should get the PX4 Storm like I did. My PX4 has 17 + 1 rounds of .40 S&W love to share.

px4.jpg

Although I must say, since you don't even know how to spell the word Beretta, one has to wonder if you really do own one.

I have a Browning BDA, that seems to me is actually a Beretta frame with a modified slide. Made by Beretta for Browning, anyway a 380 and I love it. I could see owning a Wilsonized Beretta, but for me I believe I would follow Lance on this one and get a PX4 Storm. I'd be a buyer with it in 40. I trust Beretta, but I don't always like Beretta.

I personally wouldn't buy one, not as any kind of diss on their performance just that their grip angle does not fit my hand right at all.

I've had folks I've worked with who they worked well for, they just don't "fit" me.

If you want a handgun in .40 S&W, then you clearly bought the WRONG Beretta. If that is your preferred caliber, then you should get the PX4 Storm like I did. My PX4 has 17 + 1 rounds of .40 S&W love to share.

View attachment 311827

Although I must say, since you don't even know how to spell the word Beretta, one has to wonder if you really do own one.

I do actually own one thank you

View attachment 311827

And if you must know Mr."beretta" police it's my first beretta

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top