JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I just ordered a pair of made in us Danner East ridge boots with stitchdown construction so we shall see how it goes.

Well an update on the USA made Danner East Ridge boots I bought . I received them just days before the Montana hunt I just got back from. I wore them on the 900 mile trip to camp and while setting up camp. The next day I put 4-5 miles on them with no problems. Over the course of the next 5 days I put about 25 more miles on them and they performed very well with no foot issues. They are reasonably priced and the fact that they can be recrafted is a bonus. Thanks for the heads up as I did not know Danner still made boots in this country until this thread. The ones I bought were 11ee and have the 400gr insulation. I am headed back to Montana over Thanksgiving week to elk hunt and will post an update on these boots afterwards.

Well an update on the USA made Danner East Ridge boots I bought . I received them just days before the Montana hunt I just got back from. I wore them on the 900 mile trip to camp and while setting up camp. The next day I put 4-5 miles on them with no problems. Over the course of the next 5 days I put about 25 more miles on them and they performed very well with no foot issues. They are reasonably priced and the fact that they can be recrafted is a bonus. Thanks for the heads up as I did not know Danner still made boots in this country until this thread. The ones I bought were 11ee and have the 400gr insulation. I am headed back to Montana over Thanksgiving week to elk hunt and will post an update on these boots afterwards.
Find a orthotics business ~~ they have plenty of 4/5 e width shoes/boots. May have to order but you'll get the right size

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top