JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like most underbarrel ones are pretty long. Would be nice to have shorter than this one:

7CFF2B91-8539-42F0-A967-4EB911891CEE.png
On an hk 53:
D25EC170-6554-420A-867A-A53168CA4633.png

View: https://youtu.be/ZHtcq3rC7OI?si=fBjepBKPSuluNPNG

Anybody know how do you register a flare launcher so you can use a beehive? Is it just like registering an sbr?

Check out this video of beehive. Wild. I think it's 15 rounds of .22 looks like he had a lot of tracers loaded.

Last Edited:
Anybody know how do you register a flare launcher so you can use a beehive? Is it just like registering an sbr?

Check out this video of beehive. Wild. I think it's 15 rounds of .22 looks like he had a lot of tracers loaded.

Registering a 37mm launcher as a DD is much cheaper than a 40mm counterpart. Each round with anti personal loads has to be registered as a DD as well. So be it can get really expensive.

Registering a 37mm launcher as a DD is much cheaper than a 40mm counterpart. Each round with anti personal loads has to be registered as a DD as well. So be it can get really expensive.
Great info thx! I don't have any interest in grenades, but I'm wondering how hard it would be to register a 37mm launcher to be able to shoot a .22lr beehive?

3F96ABAA-4ACA-4435-85ED-ABAFC866577F.jpeg

Technically doesn't that count as a MG because more than one round is fired for each pull of the trigger?
No, it seems to be part of the multi-barrel exemption the ATF (mostly) uses to make that determination. There are quite a few multi-barrel single-trigger guns out there that the ATF does not mind. Of course there are the ones that they do mind, but that is a totally separate topic (according to the ATF).

Technically doesn't that count as a MG because more than one round is fired for each pull of the trigger?
My understanding is that volleyfire is not considered a machine gun. But where the registry comes in is not shooting smoke, flare, fireworks, bacon, salt, pepper, dog food, rolos, etc. I think the beehive is considered antipersonnel cuz it shoots bullets. That's what I understand so far anyway, I may be wrong.
48C302C7-C2C2-46BF-957F-5E8BE78926B8.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top