JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I usually carry a Salad fork, concealed, and it sure is capable of shoveling in the food. As a self defense weapon it keeps family members from snatching food offa my plate, and they have the scars to prove it. But I would like to know what you guys think.

I usually carry a Salad fork, concealed, and it sure is capable of shoveling in the food. As a self defense weapon it keeps family members from snatching food offa my plate, and they have the scars to prove it. But I would like to know what you guys think.
So you have to stab people in your own home in order to eat in peace?
Since you asked, I think you should move and not let them know where you go.

since the "who gets the last porkchop?"incident that cost me a kidney in '72, I am always on guard at the dinner table. Little sisters can be unstable and dangerous.

Last Edited:
since the "who gets the last porkchop?"incident that cost my a kidney in '72, I am always on guard at the dinner table. Little sisters can be unstable and dangerous.

Salad is fine, but I like to keep a bit of distance between me and "them." Carving fork or in a pinch a serving works just fine!

Nobody NEEDS a military style high capacity stainless steel fork with extra tines. A plastic spork works just fine. If somebody is threatening to enter your plate and take your food just do 2 warning pokes thru the paper plate.

Nobody NEEDS a military style high capacity stainless steel fork with extra tines. A plastic spork works just fine. If somebody is threatening to enter your plate and take your food just do 2 warning pokes thru the paper plate.

You know when the Bill of rights were ratified in 1779 the common fork was only a 3 tiner and it did everything the average man needed no reason to go go crazy on some 4 tiner. If your really a traditionalist you can go with a nice bone handle I personally carry on of these with me.

90.1L.jpg

Compact easy to pocket yet quick to deploy. The Sambar Stag handles give excellent purchase and while a little harder to clean then a smooth bone I think the esthetics are well worth the effort.

You know when the Bill of rights were ratified in 1779 the common fork was only a 3 tiner and it did everything the average man needed no reason to go go crazy on some 4 tiner. If your really a traditionalist you can go with a nice bone handle I personally carry on of these with me.

90.1L.jpg

Compact easy to pocket yet quick to deploy. The Sambar Stag handles give excellent purchase and while a little harder to clean then a smooth bone I think the esthetics are well worth the effort.

Is that the fold up shoulder thing? I thought those were illegal?

It is totally rude to use on a family member! I haven't pinned some aWhole's hand to a table since the Army! "Man! The Army owns everything here, including my azz, except this food! This food is mine now so do not bubblegum with it!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top