JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm gonna be checking barns for pitch forks I can throw in my truck for a truck fork.

I just need to figure out a mount system, that I can easily access and is secure from theft.

what kind of Forking thread is this anyway. I own a Fork, darn, to be honest, I own a Four Place setting of Forks, that is all the friends I can fit in my bunker, we sit, we eat, we we clean & polish our forks for the next tine.. err time...

I used to go through all the special deals on Forks... but no more, no engravings, no unique stamps, just plain old Stainless for me. I mean we live in the Great Pacific NorthWET. a fellow should always own & use Stainless... yes, the Titanium Fork has it place, if you are an Ultralight back packer, they like them light weight jobs....

but I once put a full load on a Ti Fork, and I could not handle it. My Stainless Fork can handle all I can shove into it... and then Clean & Polish it... but really, have enough for your friends to enjoy, when they come over... I know Bring Your Own Fork, has been an attribute of Forking for a long time, but, me: matching Stainless... and NONE OF THOSE Plastic Forks. Meh. you can't put a reasonable load in one, without a tine breaking... thats what I found out.

yep. Stainless Forks... the way of the Great NorthWET.

philip

Sure, I enjoy forks. I'm pretty good with a fork, and I have a small collection of various forks - basic, ornate, silent, 3 and 4 tines, etc. I dig forks, mostly older metal ones. But are my forks something I should visibly advertize in public? Hell no!

I'm not convinced that that it's my job, or yours, to strut around in public with a big shiny fork on display in order to "educate" people who are ignorant about forks, intimidated by forks and scared of people who use forks.

Sadly, there are career politicians running this country who get paychecks by fanning the fears of those who believe that forks make people fat, cause deaths and should be outlawed. Voting cattle, content with the guernsey passivity of letting others think for them, might eventually learn something new, or maybe not.

I suppose it could possibly help if we had a friendly chat in a mutually comfortable setting... but letting strangers spy my fork for one minute while I'm grabbing groceries or paying for gas won't fix a damn thing in their beady little spoon-slurping minds.

Instead, I keep my fork legally concealed. And if there comes a moment when something needs to be quickly, efficiently and completely consumed, right now, for the safety of people I care about, I'm chowing down furiously.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top