JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My current list:

1) Maybe another AK - almost bought a WASR-16/63 this weekend, but the sight/gas block was all wonky.
2) M1 Garand - been watching Band of Brothers; really want one of these
3) 1911 Blued w/ Walnut Grips - ditto on the Band of Brothers comment
4) CZ 527 30.06 - also saw one of these this weekend; me want

You guys that have an AR on yer list, but aren't quite there yet, check into LMT...

Their cost on a standard complete lower with A2 or collapsible stock is $275. Most dealers seem to be able to do cost +10%. Not a bad price for a great product and you have at least secured a serial number.

For me... I just got my Romanian Draco AK-47 "pistol" and have sent it off to IN RANGE to have it SBRed and all the work done to it... Troy is about two months behind, so I'm hoping it's back here in Oregon in December and I can start the Form 4 before the end of the year.

Next is another LMT lower for my Mk 18 MOD 0 SBR build and maybe also an Ithaca Model 37 for an SBS that's been buggin the crap outta me.

For me... I just got my Romanian Draco AK-47 "pistol" and have sent it off to IN RANGE to have it SBRed and all the work done to it... Troy is about two months behind, so I'm hoping it's back here in Oregon in December and I can start the Form 4 before the end of the year.

Next is another LMT lower for my Mk 18 MOD 0 SBR build and maybe also an Ithaca Model 37 for an SBS that's been buggin the crap outta me.

:s0152:

I really appreciate them for their roughness, reliability, cost, and history. However, if I had the money to buy one of the 'premium' AK's, I'd probably buy an AR instead.

I think I'm one of the only guys on this forum that isn't a big AK fan. I appreciate the guns, but never done much for me.

Sounds like a cool project though!

I'm kinda in that boat too.

A lot of folks seem to "collect" AKs I just can't see it. To me, one is pretty much the same as the next.

To that end, we do have a couple, but nothing extraordinary.

This AIMR project is for a fun toy that happens to be an SBRed AK. It's a flamethrower to be sure. Good "boom" too. Just gotta find that damn flash hider.

Now... as for my "shopping list."

Couple more AR lowers (probably LMT) and magazines.

Also gotta find that Ithaca M37.

Well to get this back on track....my short list is:

A 1911, probably a mil spec springfield...wish I could afford a kimber or a wilson combat
a bolt gun in either 30-06 or 7mm mag
an AR10 or M1A

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews