JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So tonight was a non-grille night, needed something quick cause the missus was coming off a CrossFit workout and the only thing in the fridge was ground beef…

So tonight is nammac goulash, beef Rice-a-Roni, crumbled ground beef, mixed veggies and some Better Than Bullion beef base to turbocharge the flavor.
IMG_0926.jpeg

So tonight was a non-grille night, needed something quick cause the missus was coming off a CrossFit workout and the only thing in the fridge was ground beef…

So tonight is nammac goulash, beef Rice-a-Roni, crumbled ground beef, mixed veggies and some Better Than Bullion beef base to turbocharge the flavor.
View attachment 1885559
Good beef doesn't need "turbocharged flavor "

Another leftover night. Buffalo/ground pork meatballs, chicken fried batter style with leftover spiral and bow-tie pasta, Alfredo sauce (bottled, not home made, I recommend Rao's for store bought). garlic bread.

Easy, fast, and cheap.

I am gonna make these meatballs with eggs and hashbrowns for beakfast.
1000004323.jpg

Last Edited:
Nothing tonight, but tomorrow I'll use the Comal setup to cook up: 2lbs of extra thick bacon; 1.5lbs of breakfast sausage; LB or so of diced potatoes; 18 eggs (from cage free, non GMO, free range, non-pesticide bug eating, no pressure / expectation, reimbursed (think NIL for birds), non-clipped, poetry-read-to-every-afternoon hens who are named).

Put together I call the mess a Dieticians Nightmare Breakfast Burrito :)

Nothing tonight, but tomorrow I'll use the Comal setup to cook up: 2lbs of extra thick bacon; 1.5lbs of breakfast sausage; LB or so of diced potatoes; 18 eggs (from cage free, non GMO, free range, non-pesticide bug eating, no pressure / expectation, reimbursed (think NIL for birds), non-clipped, poetry-read-to-every-afternoon hens who are named).

Put together I call the mess a Dieticians Nightmare Breakfast Burrito :)
Your eggs remind me of Ailiki Farms.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=If41cZMBgqA

We are on lake time so dinner will be in about another hour and half? fried and grilled spam and sausages on the grill with potatoes and beans. About 30 here and many have never had spam so out it came.
Last night was burgers that were pretty good. We have a traditional grill but most things are done on the Blackstone now.

I threw some St Louis style ribs on the smoker at 0800 with a new apple honey rub from Traeger . I will let it ride for about 6 hours and spritz with apple juice every 30-45 min makes a nice candy like coating . I am tired of hearing where are the pictures so will post some so standby my hungry friends !

image.jpg image.jpg
2 nd picture 6 hours after but with chicken friends!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads